Could Your Silver Dollar Make You a Millionaire? Discover the 8 Most Valuable Ones

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
... Here are some of the most valuable silver dollars, based on their auction records.
  1. 1794 Flowing Hair Silver Dollar Special Strike
  2. 1804 Draped Bust Original – Class I
  3. 1794 Flowing Hair Silver Dollar
  4. 1804 Draped Bust Restrike – Class III
  5. 1795 3 Leaves Flowing Hair Silver Dollar
  6. 1796 Small Date and Small Letters Draped Bust Silver Dollar
  7. 1795 Off-Center Draped Bust Special Strike
  8. 1802 Draped Bust Proof with Cameo

More (but sadly, no images):

Cool little disclosure at the end of that report:
Editor's note: This article was produced via automated technology and then fine-tuned and verified for accuracy by a member of GOBankingRates' editorial team.

I guess the article was written by ChatGPT.

I wish this story came out sooner. I got a 1794 flowing hair in change last week at Walmart and spent it plus a SLQ at the Dollar Tree the next day!

Back
Top Bottom