craziest morning of 2012!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
So the dropped off a new power pole, I need my med and the cat needs cat food- So plot this out- each place I need to go opens at a different time- get the day in swing- THE CAT NEEDS FOOD! She wont even eat chicken she wants cat food!

So I bolt out close to 8am driving like a mofo- 3 people on my tail- then I blew a red light- no ticket- so cool- gets the paper rx- good- head back across the river- another car on my ass. Ok- get the cat food- the pharmacy opens at 8:30, so I slowly do that- small talk with the cashier- I am good to arrive at pharmacy 8:30 AM- they know my drill there- they EXPECT it- we place test the ins company to see if they will play game- gets out of the car--ROGER! Some guy yelling at me. So said hello- I have no idea who this is. He asked do I know who this is? I said no- can you refresh my memory? This is Bob he said- I sank! I mofo lived with this guy for 7 years 14 years ago- he aged FUCK. I have aged. How do you live with someone and have no idea who they are after 14 years??
We chatted.

Popped in the pharmacy of play insurance roulette- HELL YEAH_ it goes
thru. So stunned over Bob it is all a blur- the cat needs cat food right?

Gets home- unloads the car- in the house- phone rings- cant get there in bath room- runs down- I am certain is is someone who seen me pull in my driveway- fuck- missed it- put the machine on- ROGER I NEED HELP- something is wrong- my 79 year old neighbor- come over right away!! I panic- the phone rings again I ignore if and run out the door- EXTREME pain- needs help- ...we just got back from the doctor. I love how the MRI triggered this episode. But the cat needs cat food!

Bob knew where I lived the last 14 years- he walks by my house- he loves to walk- Never said hello. today he says hello. WTF FOR!

Emotions gone crazy. We did not exchange info.

My guess is he wants to move in with me.

NOT HAPPENING.

I seen a ghost today. Someone I lived with for 7 years- aged so much I had no idea who he was!! What a mind trip!

Then what motivates people?

I am home now- the neighbor was a false alarm- but I am glad I helped- the cat has finally been fed!

Crazy shit.

Last edited:
LOL- yes- she ate. ! I never seen a cat not eat chicken.

I am glad the neighbor is ok.

//

I left the part out about the cell phone- I lost it- I could play game on it while in the waiting room- right- wrong- I must have dropped it- No big deal- my plan ends Dec 1- so no real loss.

A few minutes ago I see it on my stand. Not that it has any value- I did not need some stranger calling people in my contact list who could be mentally unstable- if that makes sense!

And watch- that power pole will sit there for 3 weeks before they install it!!

//

I dont really want to tell him to get lost in case I would need to move someone in--

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom