Review: Currency and Coin

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

currencycoinbig-tagline-55-rare-coin-nova-bold-ital-phone-60_1679073261__57142.original.jpg

Locations: Beaumont, TX

Shipping (USA): ???

Payment Options: Credit Cards only?

~~~

I have used up all of my google-fu searching for a report on this company with no luck. Has anyone dealt with them?

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard of them. Name is two generic words. Know anything else about them? website, phone #, location, etc.?

My order arrived today, 5 1921 Morgan Silver Dollars (BU) in plastic cases.

I did a search of my financial software program and found a previous transaction (two actually) with this company.

On 1/27/2016 I charged $523.90 with them. But on 2/12/2016 I received a $503.00 refund. I cannot remember any of the details, but it must have been something I was dissatisfied with and returned. The difference between the two was probably shipping. I just cannot remember the details.

Morgan Silver Dollars are about the only coins I buy other than ASEs, Canadian Maple Leafs, and Buffalo Silver Rounds.

Back
Top Bottom