Dems Still Pushing for Michelle Obama to Become Party’s 2024 Nominee

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
"How do you Slip one in?" Queue the dick jokes...

Dems Still Pushing for Michelle Obama to Become Party’s 2024 Nominee​

Photo of Jon Dougherty
Jon Dougherty
March 7, 2023

Some Democrats are still pushing for former First Lady Michelle Obama to step into the void and run for the party’s presidential nomination next year if President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris don’t, claiming she has what it takes to win, according to Fox News.

Although Democratic leaders are publicly endorsing Joe Biden as their nominee for the 2024 presidential election, there are ongoing discussions among Democrats about who would be the best leader to defeat former President Donald Trump in a potential face-off.

Douglas MacKinnon, a former White House and Pentagon official, suggested that if neither Biden nor Harris were chosen, Democrats could turn to a past superstar to create a stronger ticket, the outlet reported.

One of the names that came up as a potential contender during the previous Democratic presidential primary was the former first lady.

However, despite her “it” factor and being 59 years old, she has consistently denied any interest in running for office. Nonetheless, some Democrats may still consider urging her to enter the race.

And what, in God's name, does she offer the nation? What TALENTS has she shown? Other than an impressive streak of ingratitude, no matter how good her circumstances?

She's never held office. Never held a JOB that wasn't a no-show. It would be hard to find someone less qualified than that (expletive) husband of hers, but these rotters have done it.

"How do you Slip one in?" Queue the dick jokes...
I don't know what she got goin' on, but I saw a vid of her dancing on the Ellen Degenerate show, and there was def somethin' swinging around under her dress, right at crotch level. It was was readily apparent, and broadcast on national TV.

I don't know, mebbee that's where TV bigshots strap on the electronics for a wireless microphone these days.
....because I also remember seeing a vid of a news anchor lady who got surprised by a live shot when a camera guy walked around the corner on her. She had her dress hiked up with some sort of long tubular looking device on her lap that she quickly covered up as she went into "newscaster" mode. I never did hear a good explanation as to what she had going on.
....but if it was entirely innocent, perhaps that (whatever it was) was what I saw swingin' around under Michelle Obama's dress on the Ellen Degenerate show. I dunno, and I have no desire to peek under her skirt to find out.

Back
Top Bottom