Dipshit Trudeau Bans Guns

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

nickndfl

Sunshine State
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Mars
Little justin is probably not sleeping well lately. Canadians are nice easygoing people, but they are not people you want to have seriously pissed off at you. And an awful lot of Canadians are seriously pissed off at little justin right now. The heavy handed crackdown on the peaceful protests last winter are far from forgotten. All that did was wake up a lot of good folks who are now feeling a cold anger they didn't want but can't ignore.

So you're little justin hunkered down in Ottawa, Ontario. The rural folks in Ontario have no use for you, the French folks to the East have no use for you and the further West you go the less they even recognize your government.

When SHTF up north and little justins globalist owners throw him under the bus the useless prick has nowhere to run.

aadeerpop.gif

Kind of silly, the Mexicans AND Canadians will gun smuggling now...

I had to put myself on a Trudeau news black out. The man almost gave me a stroke with what he did to the truckers during their protest. He is just despicable and makes my skin crawl. The fact that anyone is Canada supports his obvious dictatorship is frightening. My heart goes out to all the freedom fighters in Canada who still continue to fight.

Back
Top Bottom