do you watch the mail?

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
So the mail came - and some ebay stuff in it. So now I am waiting for just 2 dimes and some tubes.

I always try to grab it fast- even tho the neighbors dont know I stack- one could just pass by and grab mail.

Most the time I expect nothing in the mail-but when I buy a few coins then I do watch.

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
Where I live there is little chance anyone will touch ones mail in the mail box. It's more likely that a package never gets delivered (ie. theft occurs by postal employees) than for someone to take something from the mail box.

rblong2us

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Where I live there is little chance anyone will touch ones mail in the mail box. It's more likely that a package never gets delivered (ie. theft occurs by postal employees) than for someone to take something from the mail box.
long may it last Bug :cheers:

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I've never had problems with mail theft except for one time when I ordered an actual "piece of eight" from anything anywhere and it got lost in the mail. The owner replaced it with an equally valued amount of silver after I filled out the postal insurance paperwork, but I would have much rather had the piece of eight.