Does SIZE Matter?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

You know what they say about men with big feet doncha?

BIG SHOES!

So arminius, feeling a little inadequate are you?
I hope you gained some comfort in the information you found doing your research and feel better about yourself now.

I get a Florida resident and big c*ck discount when I buy annual passes for the amusement parks in Orlando.

So Jay, you agree that it's not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean that counts...

Sees title of new thread “Does SIZE Matter?”

Hmm, I bet I know who I’ll find posting in there…opens…yep! She’s there.
You notice I refrained from posting on the thread in the cigar room about wives. Nope I was not going there.

So any of ya'll feel that this issue is one of they ways they devalue and denigrate men.

Another brick in the wall.

That's what seems to count.

Young males judge females by the size of their mammaries. Which is asinine, for several reasons...age and gravity being one of them, and how the small ones, keep their form far longer.

Young women judge males by the weight of the men's wallets. Which is also asinine, because HAVING a packed wallet is not the same as being able to steadily repack it. Especially when the wimminz are emptying it.

I have no idea what females want. But judging how they seem to select everything from other females, to glorified minorities who statistically beat and kill them; to impotent old (expletives) driving expensive sports cars (with automatic transmissions)...it doesn't seem to be the third leg that does it for them.

You’d have to ask Mrs. Old, but if she doesn’t climax in three minutes I’m doing something wrong. And I’m not using my penis, so my size would appear to be irrelevant.

That's what seems to count.

Young males judge females by the size of their mammaries. Which is asinine, for several reasons...age and gravity being one of them, and how the small ones, keep their form far longer.

Young women judge males by the weight of the men's wallets. Which is also asinine, because HAVING a packed wallet is not the same as being able to steadily repack it. Especially when the wimminz are emptying it.

I have no idea what females want. But judging how they seem to select everything from other females, to glorified minorities who statistically beat and kill them; to impotent old (expletives) driving expensive sports cars (with automatic transmissions)...it doesn't seem to be the third leg that does it for them.
You dont understand women because there's no generic woman. There are stereotypes that fit both males and females but there are also exceptions. Find one. Somewhere out there is a lady who would appreciate you. I think it would give you a better attitude if that happened. There are plenty of exceptional women out there there but most have given up. Men have given up and women have given up, That means no one is getting anywhere. That means the really aggressive men who are usually players and asses get the women. So that answers your question.

You dont understand women because there's no generic woman. There are stereotypes that fit both males and females but there are also exceptions. Find one. Somewhere out there is a lady who would appreciate you. I think it would give you a better attitude if that happened. There are plenty of exceptional women out there there but most have given up. Men have given up and women have given up, That means no one is getting anywhere. That means the really aggressive men who are usually players and asses get the women. So that answers your question.
You're going through a solitary stage...permanent or not, no one knows.

As it happens, I'm also going through it.

I grasp what you're saying...but this summer, I had an experience that seals it for me.

A 50something woman...with a good, easy, moderate-paying job that gives her flexibility. Handles the time well - bought a home and land, far removed from major cities. Has a large garden on it. Nice home, and it's easy to see what she spends money on. No cable or Internet - just a smartphone that she uses for a hotspot. Downloads news articles with her laptop, for about 15 minutes, and later reads them.

No central heating and no A/C. She has wood stoves and a swimming hole.

And she was looking for like-minded people.

I met with her, and we had a pleasant weekend...we knew it wasn't going to be a roll in the hay, but I suspect she wanted to move it slowly there. But between my own age-related and medical issues, and the whole strangeness of it; and that she discovered I'm rally not a Reniassance Man...we didn't really click well. No issues, just no bonding.

Tells me that the problem isn't with women, but with me, the culture - AND most women.

And that's where I have to leave it. Entering the most-fearful time of human history since Noah's Flood...I have to do it alone.

Which means I won't make it.

You're going through a solitary stage...permanent or not, no one knows.

As it happens, I'm also going through it.

I grasp what you're saying...but this summer, I had an experience that seals it for me.

A 50something woman...with a good, easy, moderate-paying job that gives her flexibility. Handles the time well - bought a home and land, far removed from major cities. Has a large garden on it. Nice home, and it's easy to see what she spends money on. No cable or Internet - just a smartphone that she uses for a hotspot. Downloads news articles with her laptop, for about 15 minutes, and later reads them.

No central heating and no A/C. She has wood stoves and a swimming hole.

And she was looking for like-minded people.

I met with her, and we had a pleasant weekend...we knew it wasn't going to be a roll in the hay, but I suspect she wanted to move it slowly there. But between my own age-related and medical issues, and the whole strangeness of it; and that she discovered I'm rally not a Reniassance Man...we didn't really click well. No issues, just no bonding.

Tells me that the problem isn't with women, but with me, the culture - AND most women.

And that's where I have to leave it. Entering the most-fearful time of human history since Noah's Flood...I have to do it alone.

Which means I won't make it.

I'm proud of you for connecting with the lady prepper. So it didn't work out, That was just not the right one. Try again. I'm quietly watching the dynamics in my local prep group. Its quite interesting. Its a win win situation for most single guys. The women there all seem to like men. They all need help with certain things they don't know how to do. They respond very favorably to males who know how to do real stuff. You should go. I don't think relationships can be forced. Chemistry really does have to be there. How will you know unless you get out more. Once again, women really like men who can fix stuff. Men have no idea.

I can fix stuff. Women sense my power and they seek the life essence. But women also perceive my selfishness. I do not avoid women, Avalon, but I do deny them my essence.
That strategy works on a lot of women. It doesn't make for a lasting relationship though. But perhaps you don't want one of those. Many don't anymore. I think dating fails because the two people are in it for different reasons. Why not get that straight from the beginning and no ones time is wasted.

Last edited:
I don't know any men that understand women.
Not true. The world is full of men who understand women. They know how to play them, they know how to exploit them and they can spot vulnerable women a mile away. They are way smarter than most men about how women operate. They are also awful people. If you have ever watched a man like this operate the devastation they leave behind is horrible. Men like that are not always rich or super attractive. What they do have is keen hunting instincts and little moral backbone. Their high success rate comes in knowing how to pick a vulnerable woman and then tell them what they need to hear.

Gay men can be very in tune with understanding women, That is why most women have a gay male friend. I have meet two straight men in my life who understood women. One was our secretary at the hospital. He was straight and loved women. I would just watch him and marvel. He would be in total synch with each woman's mood for the day. There was about 13 of us. He would know what we needed before we even asked. He noticed the smallest things about each woman. His talents were not used to exploit women and he never cheated on his wife that any of us know of. He just loved us all. I have never seen a man love women so much, He was happy to just be surrounded by an all female staff all day. Male staff was fond of him too. The whole department cried when he left.
You guys don't realize it but most of the men on GIM really are a cut above the rest.

Women need our approval. At least the ones without God. As Avalon said, the vulnerable ones.
Maybe that's the problem? It's tedious having to 'prop up' (i.e., fix) a woman all the time. When a woman complains that the guy is always trying to 'fix' stuff...?? I wonder why that is?

Guys are oriented to 'fixing' what doesn't work. When a woman can't stand on her own two feet and needs constant reassurance it gets tiresome. Fast. Call it whatever you want to call it, 'needy'? It's 'broken' in a guy's eyes.

I don't know why women 'need' that. It smacks of insecurity IMO. They're not 'good enough'. They don't match the magazine model as close as they think they should? Advertisers play upon that insecurity. That's why women wear makeup, boob jobs, fake nails etc. I'm different in that I like them plain Jane! au natural.

Guys that take advantage of women are scum, but the woman needs to figure out why they get taken and FIX it. Same as the gal who hates men because they keep finding and choosing losers! Their 'problem' is in the mirror! They need to get counseling, or something and figure out that the one's they are attracted to are because of themselves! Figure that out, and stop doing it and the problem goes away. But as mentioned before, they don't like to 'fix' what's broken especially if it's themselves! If they could stand on their own two feet, jerks wouldn't be able to take advantage of them.

Not bashing on females, it's just the way a guy (this one at least) sees it. I've navigated the dating scene and kissed a lot of frogs and have the warts to prove it!! 🤣

Not true. The world is full of men who understand women. They know how to play them, they know how to exploit them and they can spot vulnerable women a mile away. They are way smarter than most men about how women operate. They are also awful people. If you have ever watched a man like this operate the devastation they leave behind is horrible. Men like that are not always rich or super attractive. What they do have is keen hunting instincts and little moral backbone. Their high success rate comes in knowing how to pick a vulnerable woman and then tell them what they need to hear.

Gay men can be very in tune with understanding women, That is why most women have a gay male friend. I have meet two straight men in my life who understood women. One was our secretary at the hospital. He was straight and loved women. I would just watch him and marvel. He would be in total synch with each woman's mood for the day. There was about 13 of us. He would know what we needed before we even asked. He noticed the smallest things about each woman. His talents were not used to exploit women and he never cheated on his wife that any of us know of. He just loved us all. I have never seen a man love women so much, He was happy to just be surrounded by an all female staff all day. Male staff was fond of him too. The whole department cried when he left.
You guys don't realize it but most of the men on GIM really are a cut above the rest.

Once again, women really like men who can fix stuff. Men have no idea.

“If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.” ― Red Green​

Maybe that's the problem? It's tedious having to 'prop up' (i.e., fix) a woman all the time. When a woman complains that the guy is always trying to 'fix' stuff...?? I wonder why that is?

Guys are oriented to 'fixing' what doesn't work. When a woman can't stand on her own two feet and needs constant reassurance it gets tiresome. Fast. Call it whatever you want to call it 'needy'? It's 'broken' in a guy's eyes.

I don't know why women 'need' that. It smacks of insecurity IMO. They're not 'good enough'. They don't match the magazine model as close as they think they should? Advertisers play upon that insecurity. That's why women wear makeup, boob jobs, fake nails etc. I'm different in that I like them plain Jane! au natural.

Guys that take advantage of women are scum, but the woman needs to figure out why they get taken and FIX it. Same as the gal who hates men because they keep finding and choosing losers! Their 'problem' is in the mirror! They need to get counseling, or something and figure out that the one's they are attracted to are because of themselves! Figure that out, and stop doing it and the problem goes away. But as mentioned before, they don't like to 'fix' what's broken especially if it's themselves! If they could stand on their own two feet, jerks wouldn't be able to take advantage of them.

Not bashing on females, it's just the way a guy (this one at least) sees it. I've navigated the dating scene and kissed a lot of frogs and have the warts to prove it!! 🤣

It's one thing I would like to instill in my daughters. Focus on themselves and build their own confidence. They don't need a man, a women or a Chimpanzee for that matter. Take responsibility for your actions, for better or worse. I think this also gets closer to the root of why it's so hard to get many women to become Libertarians or members on sites like this.

My wife has a self-esteem problem but I'm not the person to constantly just tell you nice things to try and make you feel better all day (shocking I know). Not sure why but that's just not me. I have probably improved just a bit here but someone telling you your assume all the time does not build personal pride or any idea of self. It just leads to probable future messes.

Here it is in a nutshell...

THE SWALLOWS ~ IT AIN`T THE MEAT ~ 1951​

Wow. I am going to put in my $2 (inflation).

It is my firm conclusion that mutual respect <-- deep respect, is necessary. Each of the partners will, being human, have strengths and also unavoidable weaknesses.

Your partner must trust and be trusted. To have and give trust, there must be truth. Both ways.

The above simple rules are at once obvious. Genuine followers of them also rarer in our society than they used to be.

I fell in love with Her when I was 16. We married at 18. Both virgins. She has never had any other man, and I haven't had any other woman in 63 years of marriage.

We set up a bonding agreement at the very start: We would never let an argument go overnight. <-- This requires the cornerstones of a continually wonderful pairing: Respect and Trust.

So since 1959, we have never -- not even once -- let loose of our Respect and Trust. This means we got to sleep really late some nights, but in every case the problem was solved to our mutual adherence to the R & T thing.

And instead of a cemented piece of grit to stay, grow, get added-to, and hurt forever, we almost always wound up those late nights making love instead of hate.

My four close childhood buddies from High School all have been married for more than half a century. Same ethos.

Mebbe it was something in the water.

Back
Top Bottom