Donald Trump finally gets served $250 million NY fraud lawsuit after 3 weeks — and a court order

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

More:

BREAKING: New York AG SERVES Trump Lawsuit PER COURT ORDER that also EXPEDITES Injunction Hearing​

Oct 18, 2022

MeidasTouch

The New York judge currently presiding over the New York Attorney General’s $250 million fraud lawsuit filed against Trump, his adult children, and the Trump organization ORDERED that Donald Trump and Eric be served electronically after they tried to evade service and the Court set a “show cause” hearing regarding the preliminary injunction filed last week by NY AG Letitia James.

16 minutes long

The Trumps really, really, wanted a new judge in NY's $250M fraud lawsuit. But that judge's boss just said no.​

• Donald Trump and his sons had repeatedly asked for a new judge in NY's $250 million fraud lawsuit.
  • The current judge, state Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron, once held Trump in contempt of court.
  • On Wednesday, Engoron's boss denied the Trumps' request to move the case.
Donald Trump and his two eldest sons on Wednesday lost what had been their escalating legal effort to switch judges in New York Attorney General Letitia James' $250 million fraud lawsuit.

The suit, filed September 21, alleges Trump, his family, and the Trump Organization exaggerated his worth by billions of dollars in business filings over the past decade; it will now remain in the courtroom of the same Manhattan judge that once held the former president in contempt and fined him $110,000.

Just more of the same "orange man bad" bs that's been going on non-stop since the day he beat their worthless hag. It's pathetic.

Nah Joe. This is the real deal. Nothing to do with "their worthless hag." lol

NY - his business practices
NY- civil lawsuit accusing him of defaming the writer E. Jean Carroll
GA - phone calls and other attempts to overturn an election
DC- an attempt to overthrow the gov by attempting to stop an election from being confirmed
FL- the Mar-a-largo documents debacle

I expect indictments after the primary elections to come hot & heavy.

One thing..........I won't post opinions. Just going to follow the legal proceedings wherever they go.

NY - his business practices
NY- civil lawsuit accusing him of defaming the writer E. Jean Carroll
GA - phone calls and other attempts to overturn an election
DC- an attempt to overthrow the gov by attempting to stop an election from being confirmed
FL- the Mar-a-largo documents debacle
Then why did the msm have nothing bad to say about him until he ran and beat their hag?

Admittedly, they also attacked him when he correctly pointed out the questions around someone's birth cert.
....but other than that, the msm mostly regarded him as one of the favored.

One thing..........I won't post opinions. Just going to follow the legal proceedings wherever they go.
Yes, legal proceedings led by those with a vendetta against the man. Lol

Then why did the msm have nothing bad to say about him until he ran and beat their hag?

Before he ran he really didn't strut around like a peacock beating his chest and giving the Tarzan yell. When he ran he started acting crazy. After elected he thought he had ascended to the throne of godliness. Had he simply left office after he lost the last election none of this would be going on.

If you want a few laughs listen to some interviews with Mary Trump and Michael Cohen. They don't pull any punches and are actually funny.

'Communist takeover': Trump rages at 'vicious and mean' judge overseeing NY fraud case​

Raw Story - 32m ago

Donald Trump on Friday slammed a judge overseeing a New York fraud lawsuit filed against him and his family-owned business.

An administrative judge ruled last week to keep the case before state Supreme Court justice Arthur Engoron, who has repeatedly ruled against the former president and even held him in contempt of court, and Trump raged on his Truth Social account against the judge and New York attorney general Letitia James, who filed the $250 million fraud suit last month.

"The only person who may be worse than weak on violent crime A.G. Letitia 'Peekaboo' James, is the Judge we have on her ridiculous & highly partisan case against me & my family," Trump posted. "His name is Arthur Engoron, & he is a vicious, biased, and mean 'rubber stamp' for the Communist takeover of the great & prosperous American company that I have built over a long period of years. He was appointed by my worst enemies."

Will suing for TDS become the new normal? Just a mid-morning laugh.

And yes............TDS is mentioned in the suit.

"[The] defendant fabricated the allegations out of thin air, clearly indicating that even after assuming her office and initiating investigations her desire to pursue President Trump was driven by bias, political animus, and the most severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome –not facts!" continued the suit.

Had he simply left office after he lost the last election none of this would be going on.

With respect anyone who accepted the statistics that election generated without question is not thinking. There is no way it was clean and the world sees that no matter what the media spin was.

Yet somehow we all know it will stop with Trump.

Nah. "They" just want to fuck him up.

Edit: Don't know how much you follow this but if you're interested in who "they" are - here's a few.

Different note: Your avatar..........yours, wish list or selling?

Last edited:
Nah. "They" just want to fuck him up.

Yes, that much is apparent.

Edit: Don't know how much you follow this but if you're interested in who "they" are - here's a few.

He seems to have upset the whole bureaucracy. I guess any attempt to 'drain the swamp' is going to do that.

I love hit pieces like this...

He opened a his golf courses to Jews and African Americans (what term can I use safely these days?!) against the wishes of a large part of his management. He seems to engage well with conservative blacks... I dunno, I can't say he has ever seemed racist to me. Many other things but really...

Why do they never go after his legitimate policy mistakes and faults... it was always BS, they never help themselves on that front by always playing the man.

Different note: Your avatar..........yours, wish list or selling?

That's a little racer, not expensive in the scheme of things, about 35K AUD secondhand. That one isn't mine but the design might form the basis for a shorthanded racer I'm considering building.

It's a mad Kiwi Design, they are good at it! Actually it's a little tame by TBoat's standards, but I am getting older. They will get into the high teens (knots) under spinnaker. (17 to 23 mph)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom