Eat already overpriced cereal for dinner and save money!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Viking

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
Fried baloney sandwiches aren't cheap anymore and they ate those during the depression.

As is becoming the norm in this Woketard Clown World...intelligent people are going to find their way through it, and the Stupids are gonna fill their bellies up with filth.

Right now, Frosted Flakes. Later, lab-grown meat or Beyond Beef.

There are reasonably-priced options if you shop. Sometimes Spam is marked down. At Wally World, they don't discard rotisserie chicken that doesn't sell - they bag them and chill them and sell them cheaper than raw.

At your independent grocer's meat case, beef that's getting close to its SELL BY date is often marked down. And beef doesn't have the same potential to injure, that poultry does. The French, 200 years ago, developed their methods of cooking and sauces, because their beef, by the time it got to Paris by horse cart...was going over.

Grey corners don't look that appetizing; but if you cook it thoroughly, it'll be fine.

This is important to know. MEAT IS PROTEIN; PROTEIN IS LIFE. In the years ahead, we'll be hard-pressed to live on what they'll allow us...in fact, that's not a flaw; it's a feature, and what they're intending for us.

Beans and rice is a complete protein and it's delicious.
Rice is heavy with starch.

The carb count for a reasonable serving, precludes it for diabetics - except maybe as a rare treat.

And since there's a Popeye's not far from me, and I LUUV their beans and rice...it hurts, and I've looked into it.

lab-grown meat

Hey @Casey Jones - came across this article and did a search to see if "lab grown meat" had a thread and saw your post.

In my opinion, fwiw, the fact that "lab grown meat" is actually in the news speaks volumes.

Back
Top Bottom