Elon Musk says he's about to publish files of Twitter's free speech suppression

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Transparency

Elon Musk says he's about to publish files of Twitter's free speech suppression​

"The Twitter Files on free speech suppression soon to be published on Twitter itself. The public deserves to know what really happened …"

BREAKING: Elon Musk says he's about to publish files of Twitter's free speech suppression

Joshua YoungYoungsville North Carolina
Nov 28, 20221 Minute Read

Twitter owner Elon Musk announced Monday on his platform that he was about to publish the "Twitter Files" involving the company's previous history of censoring free speech.

Musk tweeted, "The Twitter Files on free speech suppression soon to be published on Twitter itself. The public deserves to know what really happened …"

Lauren Boebert said, "Let's get it ALL out there!"

Other users expressed anticipation.

Last week, Musk promised that he would make public the behind-the-scenes conversations at Twitter in 2020 regarding the social media giant's decision to censor the New York Post's bombshell report on the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop, material that has been verified by establishment media in recent weeks.

Musk has also reinstated many formerly-suspended accounts, such as 45th President of the United States Donald Trump, author, mathematician, and cultural critic Dr. James Lindsay, and Project Veritas.

When he acquired the service, Musk issued a statement to Twitter advertisers saying, "The reason I acquired Twitter is that it is important to the future of civilization to have a common digital town square, where a wide range of beliefs can be debated in a healthy manner, without resorting to violence."

The left will deny censorship and claim they are maintaining free speech by shutting out opinions they do not like. Same thing they say how they will save democracy by pushing communism on the USSA.

You must have a screw loose or a member of the FS Army if you support them.

I don't have a twitter login. Pretty sure I have never even typed twitter into my browser. Sure, I've followed links but, never participated any farther than that. Since the other big techs started making threats to kill the twitter app I actually downloaded it just in case I change my mind. Am I fighting censorship or turning myself into a bigger mark?

We already know about Hunter's lap top and the effect the suppression had on the election. Of course the Biden White House will never acknowledge any inappropriate actions on their part that may have affected the election and put sleepy joe where he is today.

This action should be Musk's confession of the sins of the prior owners. I'd be real interested in seeing what other sins are going to be revealed. I think that someone of the prior ownership group should be going to jail for interference in an election.

Are we going to be seeing someone falling on their sword and protecting Brandon.

I'd almost join TWTR and pay $8 just to see it all transpire.

We already know about Hunter's lap top and the effect the suppression had on the election. Of course the Biden White House will never acknowledge any inappropriate actions on their part that may have affected the election and put sleepy joe where he is today.

This action should be Musk's confession of the sins of the prior owners. I'd be real interested in seeing what other sins are going to be revealed. I think that someone of the prior ownership group should be going to jail for interference in an election.

Are we going to be seeing someone falling on their sword and protecting Brandon.
Of all the parts in motion today re. the economy, wars, inflation, etc . . Elon lifting up the carpet and exposing Hunter's dirt is what has them shitting their pants. They will start a hot war to cover it up.

Of all the parts in motion today re. the economy, wars, inflation, etc . . Elon lifting up the carpet and exposing Hunter's dirt is what has them shitting their pants. They will start a hot war to cover it up.
and they already have the locations marked out

it's gonna show us who actually has full control of the military, that's gonna be revealing

It'd be nice if he'd just go on and do it, and say "hey lookee here everybody!" Instead of giving warning so that the bad actors have time to get some damage control in place first.

(communists) doing what they do -- anything it takes to protect their lies from truth

1669853428846.png

Talking about Apple reminds me of an SNL skit that is pure gold. SNL is nothing like it used to be back in the early days but now and then they still have a skit worthy of watching. This is one of them from season 38 (2012).

Tech Talk: iPhone 5 - SNL (5 min 58 sec):​

Published on Sep 23, 2013 by Saturday Night Live​

Back
Top Bottom