Eric Adams blames political problems on race, compares himself to Jesus: ‘That’s why people are hating on me’

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

JayDubya

Ground Beetle
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

Eric Adams blames political problems on race, compares himself to Jesus: ‘That’s why people are hating on me’​

Yeah, he seems like a thoroughly grounded, well adjusted, stable person.
You can't tell me this guy doesn't have a PR department. Someone in his staff should have "advised" him this is not a good idea.
His staff was in compliance and approved of the statement.

Mayor Eric Adams likened himself to Jesus and claimed that critics are attacking his administration because it is largely made up of people of color, a video of the mayor’s speech showed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/e...hat-s-why-people-are-hating-on-me/ar-BB1hTkta

They always throw the over-played race card. No, Eric, you are being criticized because you are nothing but a low-IQ DEI post turtle who only got to where you are because of your race. Once there, you quickly demonstrated your complete and utter incompetence. Affirmative action to make White liberals feel good is destroying this country. We need to go back to merit-based decisions.

Back
Top Bottom