facebook rant

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Fb closed down my account. If I want it back- I must submit a state photo ID. I am not willing to do so.

I had 930 " friends" there.

I think my comments against the protesters in fergossin triggered this.

In other news I think I figured out how to work twitter. Those people are full of hate and revenge.

God help us.

consider it an achievement Penn and stay away :pffftt:

any real friends will track you down :wave: :cheers:

930 friends!? Wow... Our daughter has about 600, and I thought that was a lot.

I once did a calculation as to how many "friends" I had made in my entire life. I used a very loose definition of "friend": anyone who I had had a real conversation with. That's it! So, what was my Grand Lifetime Total?

350 - 400

Maybe I am just not a friendly guy...

:rotflmbo:

My choice is to give them a drivers license and hope they give me my original ID back- or to start a new one. I started a new one. I have 165 now.

In the beginning I used my real name. Local politics got too intense- so I amended my name.

sometimes change is good.... one good thing- is I dont really like to live in the moment of yesterday- so stuff I posted in 2012 is not interesting to me... fb seems to be pushing the diary thing.

I would say about 7% use fake names... or names you can tell are not real.

speaking of this- I snagged my locales twitter name. It would be no big thing- except now the biggest mouth in town is now following me. in time they will demand to own that name... and Im not budging. But considered how they can just take things- I have no incentive to grow the following- so I wont. Why should I when once I do- they will take it. For now I own it and they cant have it. so there!

Ummmm......I have about fifteen "friends" of which I would step in front of a train for four of them.

....and yet if I was a drag queen.....

So far I havent got into the swing of things.

Am I correct to not give them a drivers license?

I am guessing by these replies I am. Those I am close to took me back right away... around 200.

Back
Top Bottom