farrakhan joins kanye and kyrie in 'the noticing'

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cheka

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
internet is the greatest spy tool ever

but it does create problems for those that try to hide things/push revisionist history. in this case prominent blacks are going public about what they've learned. some are calling it 'the noticing' - blacks getting redpilled on facts long hidden from their knowledge

He continued, “We have never done to you and your people what you and your people have done to us. We don’t need to go see the Holocaust. We feel your pain. Because we are really human being. You don’t feel ours, because to you, a thousand Blacks ain’t worth the fingernail of a Jewish man. I’ve read these things.”

Farrakhan then said: “Tell me something. How many of you would sit down and apologize to us for the transatlantic slave trade? You come now. Bring your wife and your children and tell us you’re sorry for killing us, raping us, castrating us, enslaving us, and making us chattel. Will you come and apologize?”

more at link...

internet is the greatest spy tool ever

but it does create problems for those that try to hide things/push revisionist history. in this case prominent blacks are going public about what they've learned. some are calling it 'the noticing' - blacks getting redpilled on facts long hidden from their knowledge

He continued, “We have never done to you and your people what you and your people have done to us. We don’t need to go see the Holocaust. We feel your pain. Because we are really human being. You don’t feel ours, because to you, a thousand Blacks ain’t worth the fingernail of a Jewish man. I’ve read these things.”

Farrakhan then said: “Tell me something. How many of you would sit down and apologize to us for the transatlantic slave trade? You come now. Bring your wife and your children and tell us you’re sorry for killing us, raping us, castrating us, enslaving us, and making us chattel. Will you come and apologize?”

more at link...
I won't, because I had nothing to do with it. Why don't you apologize for holding black people back 70 years, filling them full of hate and anger and inciting division that was long over till you kept yapping.

I won't, because I had nothing to do with it. Why don't you apologize for holding black people back 70 years, filling them full of hate and anger and inciting division that was long over till you kept yapping.
i'm thinking his association with 'the noticing' is an attempt to discredit it

Once a shill, always a shill
he's on the same (nyc/dc payroll) as black panthers, proud boys leadership, kkk, jesse jackson, that idiot on msnbc, etc

all tasked with stirring up sh-t between black/white for (their) benefit

Back
Top Bottom