• Gold Britannias

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mexican Gold Libertads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (let us know what is it)

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

benjamen

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Pick your favorite coin in the poll and let us know why. This is NOT a "which is the best investment coin" poll. This is a "I just like them" poll.

I know there are a lot of other coins not on the poll, so I put in an other option. If you pick other, please let us know what it is!

:popcorn:

Last edited:
American Gold Buffalo - they are simply beautiful, and have something mythical to them - symbols of early days of America. Maybe it is just me, fascinated with history of American colonization, Indians (I mean, you know, Native American Indians, not the Indian Indians, of course ;)), cowboys etc. (James F. Cooper's books, among others) but I love 'em!

I need to see most of these coins in person before I can really offer an opinion.

Favorite gold coin = the one that I bought.

Least favorite gold coin = the one that I lost.

I really like the 1/10th ozt created by "enviromint coins".
Beautiful classic Indian head cent design.$.02

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 5
It has to be the Kangaroo for me. Some years the design is quite poor but most of them are gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom