Felon attacks US judge moments after claiming he’s ’not committing crimes’ anymore

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score

Felon attacks US judge moments after claiming he’s ’not committing crimes’ anymore​

Jan 4, 2024

2:50

A convicted felon attacked a judge in court moments after pleading with her not to send him to jail for battery because he’s 'not committing crimes’ any more. Deobra Redden leaped over the judge’s bench and attacked Judge Mary Kay Holthus in Las Vegas, speaking a brawl which fortunately left the judge with only light injuries. Redden, 30, was taken back to jail after the attack and is now facing new charges. They include battery on a protected person, which can result in a four year jail term. Redden was being sentenced to attempted battery at the time of the attack, and has previously served time in jail for domestic battery, court records show.

Hmmm, lets see.....
I'm not committing crimes (anymore)
What's the best possible way I can make her understand this?
AHA! I've got it! I can assault her (commit a crime).
Criminal logic at its best.

I watched when the guy was brought back into court, different judge, he got slammed with a bunch of felonies.
He's not going to see the sky for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom