fetterman for the win

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Joe, they don't want to lose it.
Ever had drunken sex with somebody you would rather not see for the next 18 years or more?
Raise a kid that reminds you of your mistake 24/7 forever?

I suspect that is why women vote to keep it. Just in case. Like I got a rifle. Just in case.
Adoption? :unsure:

We can agree to disagree.
That's fine. The only way I can express it any better, is that in all my years I have never heard anyone on the pro-abortion side ever express the idea that they should stop pressing for more. So I can only conclude that most pro-abortionists support their side pushing for more.

, I would love to have another baby at my age even.
Well, talk to those girls you just called back inside, and see if any of them will oblige you. Can't hurt to ask.

Adoption? :unsure:
I'm cool with it, but obviously modern women would rather kill than take a baby to term, at least some of them.
That was how it was handled in the past. They went away for school or for a "visit" and came back in a year.

They all know of people who had their lives changed by impregnation, they want the "option".
And I know women whose lives were never right again after an abortion. A mind of constant "What Ifs".
One of my late Aunts had a late term miscarriage 3 months before my mother had me. She had mentioned her lost a few times during my youth at family gatherings and holidays. I guess I was a constant reminder of what could have been.
In my late 50s she got bad sick. Her death wish, she wanted to see me one more time. I made the 155 mi trip. My cousin told her I was there as I walked into the room but she was comatose, just whimpering. A few minutes later while I stayed visiting with that side of the family she came around a little "He's with me",she said and went quiet.
She died later that night.
Whether it was Jesus (He's) or Her Lost baby we will never know.
I do know it was a constant in her life.

Last edited:
I'm cool with it, but obviously modern women would rather kill than take a baby to term, at least some of them.
That was how it was handled in the past. They went away for school or for a "visit" and came back in a year.
AGREE, Listen to this one. Up beat melody hides a tragic story. No women shown until about the 3:33 min. mark:

The retard was installed by a crooked communist commonwealth. He should be stood up infront of a firing squad and then all the corrupt election processes would stop.

I realize that the thread was started as a joke, that's where my posts came in. I like a good laugh too. What's that saying about the last laugh?
The "joke" is that Fetterman now hears Charlie Brown voices when people talk to him.
...and the last laugh is about the doctor that wrote an opinion on how fit for the job that Fetterman was. (key word, "was". lol)

The "doctor" that wrote it was a campaign donor. Just a little bit of a conflict of interest there.

"Sometimes when Pennsylvania Sen. John Fetterman hears voices they sound like the adults in the animated 'Peanuts' cartoons, in which a muted trombone was used to give them indecipherable language."

How in tf is he supposed to perform his duties as a Senator if voices he hears sounds like adults in Charlie Brown cartoons?

How long could a person hold a job if when his boss talks, it sounds like this to him?

The "joke" is that Fetterman now hears Charlie Brown voices when people talk to him.

First time I've heard this.

Have heard he's being treated at Walter Reed for depression.

Linky stuff:

WASHINGTON — Sen. John Fetterman, D-Pa., "checked himself into Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to receive treatment for clinical depression" on Wednesday night, his chief of staff, Adam Jentleson, said Thursday.

"While John has experienced depression off and on throughout his life, it only became severe in recent weeks," Jentleson said.

A close senior aide said Fetterman will likely remain in inpatient care for clinical depression for "a few weeks," adding that doctors are trying different medications, but they require time to identify the correct dosage

Don't know much about depression but I certainly wish him all the best.

Serious question Joe. Do you believe in karma?

Ran a few errands this morning and stopped at WaWa to pick up an Italian hoagie for lunch. It was raining and there was a young fellow outside. On my way out he asked for some change. Said he was low on gas (super WaWa with gas pumps) and his card was locked up. I gave him a fiver and wished him luck.

What would you have done Joe?

Karma Joe. Good karma and good juju. That's what it's all about. Agree?

They posted pics of Fetterman 'reading' some document. Just 'pics', in an age of cell phones and video... they posted static pics.

Well, that was pretty bad, but he's still more lucid than the pedophile potato.

Looks like he's gonna be ok...............

John Fetterman casts Senate votes in a hoodie and shorts, misses his family, and other takeaways from his NYT interview​

As he settles into life in Washington, D.C., U.S. Sen. John Fetterman continues to open up about his health and how he’s adjusting to his new job.

Fetterman, who suffered a stroke days before Pennsylvania’s primary last year, returned to the Senate a little over three months ago after being hospitalized for clinical depression.

Recently, Pennsylvania’s junior senator sat down with sat down with the New York Times. Here are six takeaways from his Q&A.

Fetterman is talking with reporters

More:

Finally found something I agree with Fetterman about.
I don't like him either..
‘You think I’m arrogant? No, I don’t even like me.’ That’s me. I don’t even like me. That’s the truth.”

Back
Top Bottom