Finally Fall

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
It's afficially fall! We finally got our first [weak] cold front here. Central Florida, here on the Space Coast is having a weak cold front today and tomorrow with some showers and cooler air, which is a nice retreat from the oppressive summer heat. Next week we're getting a stronger one that will bring night time lows around 52 - 53 degrees, which will be very welcome.

Can't wait to turn off the A/C!!

:)

I've had the A/C off and windows open for two days now. It's so nice right now. Sun shining, cool weather and low humidity.

Hope you get some sunshine and not so much rain - sounds like you had enough of that. Cheers.

Ya, it's been nice and dry for almost a week. We had a few pop up showers, but no accumulation, just those little ones that roll in off the beach now and then. Sun - Mon - Tues looks ugly though.....

Wait and see.

Temps are great with lows finally in the mid - high sixties, which is awesome for here.

Got into the 80's today, 2nd time this week here. Only 1 cooler day this week with a high in the 50's. Looks like it's going to start cooling off this weekend though. I just hope we don't get any of the huge snow dumps like we got last year where we'd get 2 feet of snow in a day, then a week later a foot in a day. and then a couple weeks later another 18 inches. That's just too much freakin' snow in such a short span.

Wednesday supposed to be a low of 56 degrees. I'm definitely liking that action!

Snow?? What's that?

It's an alternate play surface that also helps keep out the riff-raff!

25220952ed898984b7010c4c9564edd5.jpg

Low of 58 this morning with a high of only 74! Nice to be able to turn off the AC for a while. The humidity is finally down as well, so maybe it will finally dry up a bit around here. Tomorrow will be even cooler with morning temps down in the low to mid fifties and daytime temps in the very low seventies. That's almost cold for us Floridians!

Got into the upper 60's here today. Low was around 40. Supposed to get cooler, windy & rainy tomorrow. If we're not careful it will start feeling like fall. Like I always tell my kids when they start complaining the first few times it gets to cooler temp in the fall that 35 degrees in Oct. always seems a lot colder than 35 degrees in Feb. Funny how your perspective changes when your coming at the temperature from a different angle, say the 60's & 70's in the fall Vs. the -20's & -30's in the winter. :flail:

Back
Top Bottom