Five Reasons Why Gold and Silver Prices Could Rise in 2018

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pari20888

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Precious metals have a long history as investment assets and stores of value. The tradition of wearing jewelry made of these metals is a deeply ingrained part of the human condition and specifically in a culture. Nowadays, demand for jewelry continues to drive a large percentage of annual precious metals production.

Gold could trend higher in 2018 as real borrowing costs continue to be low in historical terms and fears of equity and bond market correction. And geopolitical risks from North Korea, the Middle East and new international trade war will continue to underpin prices. But, prices are unlikely to scale fresh highs in 2018 purely on geopolitical risks. And therefore, upside could be limited to $1380 or even higher to $1400. But, if there is a credible geopolitical risk then gold could rise as high as $1500.

Five Major Reasons Why Gold and Silver Prices Could Rise:

Precious metals prices are a lot higher these days than they were at the turn of the century.
• Geopolitical risks have been on the rise.
• Investors are existing from bitcoin and cryptocurrency and investing their money in Gold.
• Precious metals bounce on the Fed announcement
• Gold and Silver both have industrial applications, it is investment demand each year that determines the path of least resistance for their prices.
• Silver is a magical metal that has made fortunes for some and sent others from riches to rags over centuries.

Source: http://www.stockmaster.in/silver.html

Yeah

silver .... a magical metal that has made fortunes for some and sent others from riches to rags over centuries.

I will be in the latter group then )-:

Good job I dont need it, if I have to wait centuries for it to turn around (-:

I have to say parinoob, your first post here looks like a cut and paste ........
Do YOU have anything to add to your post ?

I like magic, but I don't invest in it.

Did you pass a rule bug that all 1st time posters have to give their version of a mini history on PM's before posting a link? Or is that just for spammers?

Back
Top Bottom