FLASHBACK: Fauci praised China for renewed lockdowns—this week the CCP left people to burn alive in an apartment building after welding it shut

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
The good thing here is they didn't die from covid...

FLASHBACK: Fauci praised China for renewed lockdowns—this week the CCP left people to burn alive in an apartment building after welding it shut​

Speaking to NBC's Andrea Mitchell, Fauci said, "I remember early on, they [Chinese leadership] were saying, and I think accurately, that they were doing better than almost anybody else," due to their severe lockdowns. He continued and said, "you use lockdowns to get people vaccinated."

FLASHBACK: Fauci praised China for renewed lockdowns—this week the CCP left people to burn alive in an apartment building after welding it shut

Joshua Young
Youngsville North Carolina
Nov 27, 2022

Earlier in the year, Dr. Anthony Fauci said China's draconian lockdowns were successful in preventing the spread of infection, while the measures themselves implemented by the CCP resulted in a dozen people being burned alive as they were forcibly locked inside an apartment building in the Xinjiang region of the country on November 24.

Speaking to NBC's Andrea Mitchell, Fauci said, "I remember early on, they [Chinese leadership] were saying, and I think accurately, that they were doing better than almost anybody else," because of their severe lockdown. He continued and said, "you use lockdowns to get people vaccinated."

Many of the recent protests were spurred by the deaths of at least 12 people in a Urumqi apartment building fire. The residence, located in the Xinjiang region of the country, was sealed shut by CCP officials to stop the spread of Covid and when a fire broke out, those citizens were burned alive. That served as the inciting incident for citizens rising up in protest Sunday resulting in growing tensions between the CCP and its people.

long speculated and recently confirmed by WEF -- china communist gov is (their) model that they want to install in US/europe/aus/nz

another conspiracy theory that was spot-on. team conspiracy continues to trounce team coincidence

and i'll just speculate:
the Chins haven't done any Due Dilligence as to what they're up against because if what they're doing to their citizens, in China, for whatever reason, backfires...

those europeans who are ultimately Trash, are gonna begin to kick at the dirt and look away once the Chins locate their trouble spot

losers always look away when their ideas blow up in someone else's face

there are dozens of sources to pick from -- here's the yahoo version

World Economic Forum founder and Chair Klaus Schwab recently sat down for an interview with a Chinese state media outlet and proclaimed that China was a "role model" for other nations.

It's some kind of perverted eugenics, especially when you throw in what the west is doing to the kids with all the gender crap.

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
·51m

HUMAN EVENTS: The White Paper Revolution has begun in China
The people know the stakes of openly opposing the CCP

On today’s can’t miss edition of Human Events Daily, Jack Posobiec dives into the historic White Paper Revolution raging in China. On the heels of a tragic fire in Xinjiang, where 10 quarantined people died after being locked into an apartment building due to the CCP’s Zero Covid Policy, the citizens have taken to the streets in massive protests! Not since Tiananmen Square has the world seen such rebellion from the citizens against the Red Dragon. What do Klaus Schwab and Anthony Fauci have to say about the CCP’s pandemic strategy? Find out all the answers, no static, just truth on today’s HUMAN EVENTS DAILY!
podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/

there are dozens of sources to pick from -- here's the yahoo version ...
Thanks. I clicked through to the video of the interview. At around 3:22 mark:
Host: From your perspective, how to understand this ambition of China to have the Chinese past toward modernization and share it with the developing world?

K.S.: I respect China's achievements, which are tremendous over the last 40 years since the opening up and uh policy and reform policy came into action. I think it's, um, a role model for many countries, but also, we should leave it to each country to make it's own decision what system it wants to adapt and I think we should be very careful in imposing systems. But the Chinese model is certainly a very attractive model for quite a number of countries.

I listened to it several times and I'm still not sure what exactly he meant by the Chinese model. Is he talking about their system of government or the policies they used to modernize their economy (answering the question that he was asked)? It's really not clear.

the policies they used to modernize their economy
that one's easy...those policies included American Political Graft of which the Clintons managed to be the top dogs at selling US assets abroad

although that title may have changed hands by now, that's not really clear as there are several financial institutions able to now produce what our politicians had to stick their necks out for, in order to push this agenda forward

today these policies also include a social structure based upon a Social Credit Score...anyone actually think the Chins came up with this type of ideology and technology on their own doesn't understand the ideas of graft...and a psychopathy that doesn't include any empathy for anyone but themselves, at all

just saying

I'm still not sure what exactly he meant by the Chinese model.
Their model of governance, is how I would take it. He called China a "role model".

Their model of government is communism.

Hence, he is in favor of communism. Or at the least, sees no issue with other nations copying what they do.

Thanks. I clicked through to the video of the interview. At around 3:22 mark:

I listened to it several times and I'm still not sure what exactly he meant by the Chinese model. Is he talking about their system of government or the policies they used to modernize their economy (answering the question that he was asked)? It's really not clear.
their actions speak louder than their prattle. i was convinced long ago, without any admission. see (their) lockdowns, see (their) forced mrna injections, see what (they) are doing to the jan 6 alleged trespassers, see (their) censorship orgy, many more examples

chinese style communism is their goal/model - it's blatant imo

Last edited:
Their model of governance, is how I would take it. ...

Reflecting on it again, I believe that he is referring to the "opening up and reform policy". He's talking vaguely to Chinese media and being politically polite. I don't really see this as a smoking gun insight into WEF NWO plans for global communism. It's a nothingburger IMO. YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom