Founder of Financial Firm Plunges to His Death From Manhattan Rooftop Bar

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
they're jumping again! (or were they PUSHED?)

Founder of Financial Firm Plunges to His Death From Manhattan Rooftop Bar​

By Cristina Laila
January 25, 2023

New York, New York – The founder of an investment firm plunged to his death from a rooftop bar Wednesday evening in a suspected suicide.

The 46-year-old man plunged from Bar 54 in Times Square in front of witnesses, the New York Post reported.

The unidentified man founded a Connecticut-based investment firm, the Post reported.

The New York Post reported:
The founder of an investment firm plunged to his death from a Manhattan rooftop bar on Wednesday night, cops and law enforcement sources said.​
The 46-year-old man plummeted from Bar 54 at the Hyatt Centric Times Square New York in front of at least two witnesses around 6:30 p.m., and was pronounced dead at the scene, police and sources said.​
His death is being investigated as a suspected suicide, an NYPD spokesperson said.​
Sources said the man was a founder and partner at a Connecticut-based investment company.​
This is the second time in less than four months a person plunged from the same hotel bar.​

they're jumping again! (or were they PUSHED?)

Founder of Financial Firm Plunges to His Death From Manhattan Rooftop Bar​

By Cristina Laila
January 25, 2023

New York, New York – The founder of an investment firm plunged to his death from a rooftop bar Wednesday evening in a suspected suicide.

The 46-year-old man plunged from Bar 54 in Times Square in front of witnesses, the New York Post reported.

The unidentified man founded a Connecticut-based investment firm, the Post reported.

The New York Post reported:
The founder of an investment firm plunged to his death from a Manhattan rooftop bar on Wednesday night, cops and law enforcement sources said.​
The 46-year-old man plummeted from Bar 54 at the Hyatt Centric Times Square New York in front of at least two witnesses around 6:30 p.m., and was pronounced dead at the scene, police and sources said.​
His death is being investigated as a suspected suicide, an NYPD spokesperson said.​
Sources said the man was a founder and partner at a Connecticut-based investment company.​
This is the second time in less than four months a person plunged from the same hotel bar.​

All these write ups but nobody mention the financial firm ? HIPPA rules for Money ?
I know i'd pull my funds out if the were there.

All these write ups but nobody mention the financial firm ? HIPPA rules for Money ?
I know i'd pull my funds out if the were there.
followed the trail and searched his name...

Who was Dale Cheney?​

Cheney was the founder of T-street Capital, a private investment fund, which he established in 2013 in Darien, Connecticut, states his LinkedIn profile. However, before starting his own firm, he worked as an investment principal at Citicorp Venture Capital dating back to 2007, and before that, he worked as an investment banking associate at Goldman Sachs for two years from 2005. Cheney, who had a Master's in Business Administration from Harvard University, was also a board member and investor at six different companies in four states.​
647ea120-9de7-11ed-9867-5bf88388c66d_1200_630.jpeg

This is the second time in less than four months a person plunged from the same hotel bar. ...​
If only there were a simple and effective safety measure that could prevent folks from jumping off rooftops... Wealthy peeps falling to their deaths you say? /personal injury lawyers... Sorry for partying!...

Back
Top Bottom