Fun With Bitcoin for Beginners: Part Four

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score

Lots of math, but most of it is not too bad, although I have not reviewd the link to "elliptic curve cryptography" yet...

Prime Number Factorization / PGP

"hashing functions" (yow!) Here's one (output): 0cb03ee037b2139b6b3c58160c9bb1dd6ba6e1b11d965df4d2427be6e6f5faa5

from input:

111006pagameputaz141003

Elliptic Curve Cryptography (double yow!!) <--- You probably want to RUN, not walk away from this one...

RIPEMD160 (?, I'll look into it...)

http://tinyurl.com/lq667xz

I sure will be happy when that gold coin (paid for with 0.4301 BTC) arrives...

3r4ra9.jpg

Bitcoin is the popular crypto currency to date. There are also digital coins rising like litecoin, altcoin, featerrcoin but bitcoin has the highest exchange rate that plummets from $300-$1,0000 for 1BTC. But that changes from time to time, but remember it’s irreversible.

Back
Top Bottom