Fun with Bitcoins for Beginners

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a community supported watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more.

Register a free account to join the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including access to market data/charts and additional members only rooms (including one for trade/barter with the community).

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Messages
1,269
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Location
SE USA
...

It took me some time to write this up, and I will be writing a "Part Two" in due course. Bitcoin is a big and technical subject.

Bitcoin ("BTC") is very technical. but I have sent out small amounts of BTC to SEVEN people, but I had to work to find those who would accept them...!

I link to two interesting websites at my piece:

http://tinyurl.com/lh7kt5y
 
...

It looks like someone sent ME some BTC, if it was one of you...: :pffftt:

From my Comment at Zero Hedge (so may format really badly, in blue):

new DoChenRollingBearing
DoChenRollingBearing's picture
Vote up!
0
Vote down!
0
I may have gotten a donation!

(from transaction details)

from 1B8xP3mHpkbAA...... (truncated, a couple of alphanumerics changed)

Thank you! :)

***

Why should I work if I can be an Internet Panhandler? LOL... (j/k)
 
Back
Top Bottom