GLINT

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Now this is a 'new one'! Here's an app that the uninitiated can use to buy real gold!
What will they think of next?
GOLD IS SECURITY. GLINT ITS KEY.
Use real gold as everyday, instant, secure and reliable money.
From paying at the checkout, to the deposit on a car.
No tokens, no credits, just real gold that you own and can spend.

Buy, save, send and spend real gold and other currencies digitally with Glint.

"Saving your allocated gold with Glint is super-simple and super-safe, for a very small fee your gold is secured in a Brinks vault in Switzerland, insured by Lloyds of London and is accessible by you, to buy more, sell, send or spend at the touch of a screen."

* Your gold is legally allocated to you
* Your currencies are held in segregated & safeguarded accounts at a Tier-1 bank
* Glint has independent and regular audits of your gold
* Your gold is held in a secure, insured & independent Brinks vault in Switzerland

They're saying all the right things but I still don't trust them

"If you don't hold it you don't own it". - Ponce
"Just because I'm paranoid does not mean "THEY" are not out to get me". Gb
Safety Deposit Boxes are no longer safe for YOU. The Bank = Maybe, The Feds =Yes It is theirs when they want it.

How much are the fees?

3% on top of what %+ over spot? I would buy fractional.gold all day long for spot + 3%.

if you load $5000 from a credit or debit card they claw back the 3% they have to pay for cc fee

looks like 1/2 transaction fee to convert cash to gold and 0.02% per month for storage and insurance. Not clear what the strike price is or whether it’s spot or whatever

"Saving your allocated gold with Glint is super-simple and super-safe, for a very small fee your gold is secured in a Brinks vault in Switzerland, insured by Lloyds of London and is accessible by you, to buy more, sell, send or spend at the touch of a screen."

* Your gold is legally allocated to you
* Your currencies are held in segregated & safeguarded accounts at a Tier-1 bank
* Glint has independent and regular audits of your gold
* Your gold is held in a secure, insured & independent Brinks vault in Switzerland

So you don't own it.

Back
Top Bottom