GOLD GONE! US Fed Refuses To Give Germany Back Their Bullion!!!!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jprich16

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
GOLD GONE! US Fed Refuses To Give Germany Back Their Bullion!!!!

Ah it seems to be old news alright. Nothing the Germans can't really take of through that age old and useful trick called blackmail anyway.

Wickee'a Brit acccent' the'aah (male show presenter)...

They should bring gold's price much lower so that I can buy it all up! :)

I've been watching RT quite a lot... but nothing in this video says that the Fed has "refused" to give the gold back.

I think they could still give it back in 20 years. They have to bring the price of gold down and buy it back.

Back
Top Bottom