Gold industry forecasting prices rising through 2019

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
The price of gold is expected to rise to $1,532 an ounce by October next year, delegates to the London Bullion Market Association’s annual gathering predicted on Tuesday.

A poll of delegates at the LBMA conference in Boston also predicted higher prices in a year’s time for silver, platinum and palladium.
Analysts and traders polled by Reuters this month said they expected gold prices to average $1,300 an ounce in 2019, silver to average $16.40, platinum to average $875 and palladium to average $1,025.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/gold...ising-to-1532-oz-over-12-months-idUKL8N1X55VR

I guess the bargain sale prices will be ending soon?

Ive been following thes markets for longer than most of those delegates and I predict $5000 for Gold and $50 for silver (-:

dontcha just love numbers (-:

"Your ideas are intriguiging to me and I wish to sign up for your newsletter."

Gold Is Cheap. Inflation Is Coming. You Do the Math

Gold has gotten a bad rap.

Long seen as the investment choice of the cranky and the fearful, the metal yields nothing; as Warren Buffett has said, it just “looks at you.”

This year has been especially lackluster for gold. Its price has slumped 8%, to about $1,200 an ounce, and is off more than 35% from its high of $1,900 in 2011. Adding insult to injury, Vanguard will soon rechristen the largest gold-oriented U.S. mutual fund and shift its focus away from the metal.

But this out-of-favor asset class now deserves a place in investment portfolios.

Compared with stocks and other financial assets, gold looks inexpensive. More important, inflation is starting to pick up in the U.S. and in much of the world as central banks shrink their enormous balance sheets. And gold has represented a good defense against inflation eroding the value of a stock or bond portfolio. ...

More: https://www.barrons.com/articles/gold-is-cheap-inflation-is-coming-you-do-the-math-1537582480

Back
Top Bottom