Gold Is Money - Last days?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

TheRealZed

Retired Sailor
Reaction score
Looks like it is lights out this Sunday.

1678406606382.png

If Scorpio is good to his word.

If it expires on the 12th, can it then be bought on the 13th by anyone?

BB had me banned
Wow, he got you too, huh? Seems ol' Bob went off the deep end and got corrupted by power. He didn't like me because I tried holding his feets to the fire over some of the wack he'd post, so I can understand his wanting to axe me.
....but you? I never seen you post anything even close to being out of line to point of even warranting a warning, let alone a banning.

The replies were entertainment for him and a couple of others.
So why'd he get so pissed off about it and ban people for their responses, if he were truly so amused by those responses? It makes zero sense. He reacted like someone who honestly believes the Earth ain't round.

So why'd he get so pissed off about it and ban people for their responses, if he were truly so amused by those responses? It makes zero sense. He reacted like someone who honestly believes the Earth ain't round.

You'd have to ask him.

My personal take.............could be long pent-up animosity towards members he has some sort of personal hard-on for.

Look back at the fun you may have had and move on. Lotta others have done just that.

Some are posting on different forums, some have their own forums, blogs, etc. Some went dark. Shit happens.

I say stick around here. (y)

You'd have to ask him.
Yet you're the one saying that you knew why he'd post the wack stuff that he did. Either ya know, or ya don't.
...and besides, I can't ask him anything, as he banned me for having provided him humorous posts.

I think I'm just gonna go with my hypothesis that he is a dyed in the wool flat Earther. It makes the most sense.

Please keep in mind that BB was a used cars salesman and wantabe super intelligent mystic. Always trying and failing to eliminate true God from everything.

For a good laugh from clown show little god ( HAHA)
bbozo.JPG

So Searcher is laughing at my question. I guess there's a lot of people on this website who are not to be believed also. So much horse____ to sift through not worth my time.

So Searcher is laughing at my question.

Not at all. Sometimes certain posts make me smile / laugh because of how they are posted. Was laughing because I realized that Goldhedge was speaking metaphorically. Never take anything I post personally. Not like that at all.

I think BB will be happy to fade off into what-ever sunset he fades off into.

Edit: So should everyone else. Look back and smile. Harbor no ill will and move on.

Last edited:
I came across that site around 10 years ago, or a bit more. Got a lot of information and entertainment from it. But, change happens and this seems to be a pretty good place to hang out, at least for the time being.

Same here. That shyster used car selling POS can go to hell.

Ok to vent. I do understand how you feel. But shortly................

Have a chance for total new beginnings here. Same software, same subjects, etc., and no used car sales peep.

Hope to see some more familiar names shortly.

Looks like the containment forum part two.
It's what we got.

And there's no reason it can't be improved on. Let's face it, there are some topics, and some attitudes and expressions, that don't set well with management here.

Not a criticism. Their house, their rules. We'll probably not see another GIM2; but it would be a fine thing to work towards...

Looks like the containment forum part two.
That was 'my' designation I created back in the day.

I took lemons and made lemon aide. I promoted the idea that 'we' (GIM mods) created it and sent everyone there... LOL

Good to see it's still making the rounds....

Heh
now you are all stuck here

will it be like ET go home and you get rescued or do you have to fully adjust to bugland ?

... fully adjust to bugland ?
giphy.webp

Back
Top Bottom