GREEK CITIZEN DIPLOMAT - LEFTIST POLITICIAN & STATESMAN - ANTI-IMPERIALIST - PEACE ACTIVIST

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I find it educational to actually hear the other side of the argument, which is why I have read Putin's speeches and as a result have learned the MSM is lying through it's teeth on just about everything. We have our 'left' which is nothing like the left elsewhere in the world.

GREEK CITIZEN DIPLOMAT - LEFTIST POLITICIAN & STATESMAN - ANTI-IMPERIALIST - PEACE ACTIVIST​

Born in Argentina, fled to Canada, Costas Isichos shares his incredible journey and his roots in leftists, anti-imperialistic movements. College educated in Canada and Cuba before moving to Greece where he became a member of Parliament, a union leader, and peace activist. Widely sought globally as a speaker and consultant, Costas has also been an electoral observer in S. Africa, Venezuela, and the Donbass. He is a deputy chairman of the International Association of Friends of Crimea, and a member of the Greek Friends of Crimea Club. We discussed the deep Greek roots in Crimea, and the importance of Crimea as a model of multi-polarity and peaceful coexistence of multiple ethnic groups.

1:08hr - listen at 1.5X speed and it's quicker.

Great interview. I didn't expect that from a communist. My cousin from Greece told me the people there are very aware of the Ukrainian situation. I appears the world is seeing the USA for what it is.

Amazing isn't it when one learns the truth.

The king wears no clothes....
From what my cousin said Greece has seen it for a while. Greece became EU welfare recipients and now are at their mercy. The side of the story this man does not tell is all the bloodshed the communist party has brought to Greece. Still, I will say he was well spoken and made sense. When the Ukraine war started I was quite appealed that the priest at the Greek Orthodox church had a sermon and made nasty remarks about the Russian orthodox siding with Putin. He obviously bought the CNN news hook line and sinker. It has divided the orthodox church.

Back
Top Bottom