Harvey's organ... silver to 200 $

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Potemkin

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
A guy called Harvey Organ has an organ that sees silver at 200 $ by December.

:flushed: hilarious prediction. I hope it doesn't come true this year.

Not yet. I wish to have a ton of silver by the time it reaches even 50 $ :banana:

I don't even know why these Bozos risk making exaggerated predictions. Or do they really believe in them?

I have no idea what is in the video, but what I do know is that silver will not go anywhere this year. I expect silver to stay below $20 at least until next year, if not longer.

As a "Faithful FOFOA-n" (FFOFOA, FOFOFOA?) I believe that silver will likely NOT have a huge rise, at least vs. gold.

The Central Banks have spoken: Gold.

But if I am wrong? Hey, I have silver too...

:)

:pffftt:

I would be extremely surprised to see silver explode almost 10 times on the upside in just a week or two.

When did he resurface? I took notice that his blog was ordered to close down over some bullshit or another that The Brotherhood of Darkness doesn't want us to have access to.

Back
Top Bottom