Has this election changed your stacking habits?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

HCA1961

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
I have to ask (for my own edification), has this election changed your stacking habits? If so, what will you do differently?

:popcorn:

Cautiously proceeding as per my usual habits. I believe we are in for one hell of a ride these next few years. If Obama manages to make it through without getting impeached, I will be very surprised. Dear leader will do everything he can to eliminate the rest of our remaining rights, and he will do so with the full support of idiots like Chris Matthews and Jay-Z, who somehow is being held up as s ome sort of influential force in America. I do not listen to the "music" performed by Beyonce or J-Z, but I presume it is simply more of the same crotch grabbing, whitey hating, kill da po po type of noise poison the rest of the thugtards produce. For our President to hang out with these low-lifes demeans the office to the point of irrelevancy in my view, and reduces our standings in the world.

Can anyone point to any other world leader that hangs out with rap star thugs and brain dead hollywood idiots? I didn't think so.

Not at all!

The only thing- is- I am more careful what I post or say to people.

Back
Top Bottom