head on collision last night

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
right in front of my house. I am bothered by it- because the guy that was hit thinks the other driver fell asleep- but a witness told me he seen her running with her pants open between the houses and ditch something he thought was drugs. She ran between the houses and hid.

Do you think the police would figure out - a fall asleep vs a DUI??

People were hurt and screaming like crazy blood curdling screams. What a night.

Add in another thing- the guy who was hit was white-- the driver the hit them was not. There were kids in the car- and not everyone wore seat belts.

The past 2 months we keep having accidents in the area. I am not looking forward to the police crackdown.

That's a terrible sound to hear... that's for sure.

I saw the remnants of an accident on the way to work this morning. It looked like they either hit a large deer or lost a tire and went into a tree. Either way, it was a rough hit.

...not to sound sarcastic about other's tragedy, but what do you think, shall the government expand the powers of that there TRansportation Safety whatever agency, to put an end to that clear and present "domestic threat", that car accidents pose? Surely, everyone US citizen has infinitely higher chance of getting injured/killed in a car accident, than getting injured/killed in a terrorist attack. So why shouldn't they?

Please contact your local congressman, and express your feelings about that :D

Actually I expect the police will be out more. Handing out tickets.

Back
Top Bottom