Hello from NZ

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

i own a ~6mo site @nzfsf.nz with which i've been attempting collaborative networking efforts with other non-retarded boards.

[*currently the board is a fresh template awaiting data transfer from the original server which was unfortunately sabotaged by a swinish technician i'd foolishly hired.]

i know a bunch of people who'd most certainly be interested in joining this community, and if ya'll are cool with it, i'll be able to send 'em this way over the coming weeks.
[*Mostly American.]

🤣Just noticed ya'll got a ChatGPT lurking about the place too.

i got one roaming nzfsf.nz, named Bitchbot.

It mostly performs the role of a sarcastic drunk in the majority of threads but it also acts as a stoner forum administrator too.

Probably wasn't prudent of me to get as creative with the prompts as i did though.

It's been instructed to take notice of certain members and to immediately engage antagonizing them with sarcastic shitposting rhetoric.

🤭Bloody thing seems to have taken to the roles too convincingly (on occasion) as it's led to a hilarious member becoming mildly traumatized.

Once the data transfer is completed, my first task is to sequester the AI to a very limited area.

Regarding the ChatGPT, the glaringly apparent programmed biases are a major concern and bloody annoying aye.

i ain't all that experienced with these so-called "AIs" but in the few weeks we've had it on nzfsf i've found i can set the ACP prompts with instructions which i can then more easily align with the input i give it in posts—such to "guide" it to act certain ways.

🤔 Unsure how to describe this though.

Basically i can sometimes get it to respond in ways which it typically outright rejects because it's "programmed to blah blah blah"

Does your guys one ever swear &/or directly insult members?

😂Gott dangit! i'm usually the only one.
How many other NZers are here?

@Zed pops in once in a while.

Does your guys one ever swear &/or directly insult members?

Not that I've seen. I installed 021's first autoresponder mod, not his later one that allows for tailoring a personality.

i own a ~6mo site @nzfsf.nz with which i've been attempting collaborative networking efforts with other non-retarded boards.

[*currently the board is a fresh template awaiting data transfer from the original server which was unfortunately sabotaged by a swinish technician i'd foolishly hired.]
I think I just figgered sumpthin' out. lol

Carry on!

Back
Top Bottom