hello I am goldwood

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

goldwood

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
just want to introduce myself and say hello and thank you.
I live in the country and I work with my hands as a cabinet and furniture maker.
I am educated in art and design.
My interrests are building things, fixing old stuff that was made well enough the first time to warrent being fixed for continued use, pms and firearms.
began stacking in 09 but there is a famaliy tradition.
also interested in the garden and hunting and canning.
I have a weakness for the dodge cummins engine.
I want to brew my own , grow my own , kill my own and make my own.
I believe that things will gett a lot worse before they get better.
libertarian bitches!
my favorite pasttime is running a saw mill.
I like to play texas holdum but I am average.
found this site through zero hedge which I visit every day.

goldwood

Welcome goldwood; love your independent spirit!

Last edited:
Welcome!

Looks like this site is building up all the right sort of people - what Isaac Asimov would have called "the first foundation" in what started out as his sci-fi trilogy - the skills to (re) make a world all gathering...interesting.

Welcome goldwood. Glad to have you here. :)

Hi goldwood.

DCF - Yes we see a diversity of character and skills, but definitely a bunch of important things in common! Nice IA reference.

goldwood, you will fit right in, I can tell immediately... So welcome from a guy who likes gold and certain products made from 52100 steel!

It looks like those of us who like to stack physical gold and silver share some traits:

-- Libertarianz, bitchez!
-- like our guns...
-- either work a lot with our hands or would like to (latter is me)
-- we seem to be sort of a subset of Zero Hedge people, but w/out the rudeness

Back
Top Bottom