HELP! Need advice

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cyndipa

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
I am searching all over the net on what to dlo with AUM called Golden Minerals that my husband bought in late 2011. Well that was my fathers money and we are now getting divorced. It is down to 1.50 and he bought it at over 7. I understand the mine is closed..What do I do. Just sell? I can't imagine anything rebounding. This is the crime of the century. I don't always follow this site. Any advice from anyone can send me a PM
Thanks!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps you should discuss this with your divorce lawyer?

What if the mine gets reopened?

I personally don't like to sell because of fear. It went down... But does it mean all hope is over? I don't think so.

Yes, get a GOOD lawyer.

At this point it appears your husband got the mine and you got the shaft. I would give marriage counseling a try because divorce will make your financial condition even worse. You don't have to love somebody in order to work together for mutual benefit. You just need a good contract.

I have some advice: if you have kids, work harder at saving your marriage.

I'm with Mike ... except I wouldn't have put the "if you have kids" part in the sentence.

Seeking financial / marriage advice on the internet from total strangers reveals more about yourself than you might want to admit.

For that matter, one of the people responding to you could be the husband you are divorcing!

At this point it appears your husband got the mine and you got the shaft. I would give marriage counseling a try because divorce will make your financial condition even worse. You don't have to love somebody in order to work together for mutual benefit. You just need a good contract.

One day Bing told someone at our house (while on the topic of failing American marriages) "It was two years before I loved Jay". (We were married in the Philippines and have a contract signed by 20 sponsors...). I said "what?" and she said "I had to make sure your were sincere..."

Back
Top Bottom