Hi PM Bug Members

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Au-Myn

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Hello PM Bug Members,

I joined PM Bug last week after looking at several gold and silver forums. This site offers a solid PM Membership and the layout of forums covers the economic, monetary and news events. My background includes over 30 years of Point & Figure charting knowledge.

In the early 2000's I was a Founding Member of Goldismoney and spent 10 years on the site until it closed down. It was replaced by GIM2 of which I am an honorary founding member. The site IMO, was not as good as the original so, I began searching for another PM place. Now, I have found it.:grin:

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you found us! :)

Yup this is a good site Au-Myn and it would seem that your long interest in pm's will give us another knowledgeable member. :wave:

welcome aboard. ( although i think i already said that to you on another thread ..... )

Back
Top Bottom