Horse powered saw mill, Belize

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
thought this interesting, as we ran the sawmill here for three years...

Brings it home just how amazing the internal combustion engine is ....
And how many beasts of burden do not exist because of it.

Those big white Ox look pretty cool though.
Imagine rocking up at Walmart with yer empty cart behind a couple of them (-:

Very nice Jay. Also love the sound of serenity, elsewhere in the video.

Oh, but they did forgot to install the OSHA-approved guard around the sawblade.

Very nice Jay. Also love the sound of serenity, elsewhere in the video.

Oh, but they did forgot to install the OSHA-approved guard around the sawblade.

I noticed a comment from another sawyer in the comments about that. It WILL break, sooner or later.

I noticed a comment from another sawyer in the comments about that. It WILL break, sooner or later.

My comment was extreme sarcasm :) . These craftsman are much better off without the oversight of an Occupation Health and Safety Administration.

My comment was extreme sarcasm :) . These craftsman are much better off without the oversight of an Occupation Health and Safety Administration.

Oh, I got that (the sarcasm). However, you haven't lived until a blade breaks....

edited to add and I agree with you... :)

...I think that contraption is, CLEARLY, a work of a devil.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom