House of Representatives: The Biden Crime Family exposed

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Press conferences are for appearances and to make the public "feel good" like something is being done.
Courtroom guilty verdicts are the only thing that truly matter.
Wake me when one of these sons-a-bitches is sitting in a prison cell.

Amazing how the sound just 'cut out' like that...
Nah. That was a setup glitch by the folks doing the recording. The mike was on "blast". Just turn up your volume. The start was too loud.

Press conferences are for appearances and to make the public "feel good" like something is being done.
Courtroom guilty verdicts are the only thing that truly matter.
Wake me when one of these sons-a-bitches is sitting in a prison cell.
I have to agree with that. But. This time it has a triggering potential to be extremely different.

It comes back to Q and the statement: They must be shown

Lookit how it is different:

Has the general public become aware of Hunter Biden's laptop contents regarding Chinese deals with the Big Guy involved? You betcha.

Biden swore like Sgt Schutz: "I know noth-ing!" about his sons' (plural) business dealings, but everyone has now seen the photos of Biden and the Chicoms with Hunter. And the emails.

The public has also seen the filth of Ukraine with Joe on video crowing in reckless arrogance:

"Son of a bitch, the guy got fired!" <-- For investigating Hunter's no-show position on the Ukraine Energy Board.

The public has also become aware of Child Trafficking. And Lolita Island. Ghislaine in prison for selling children to... um...?

Hunter's emails about him playing slap and tickle with his little girl relative. And hide the salami pics with Obama's underage daughter.

And Biden's daughter's unhappy account of "improper nude showering with Joe".

These things are public knowledge. The sum/gestalt of this... is different. There is the Internet -- which is disseminating this licentious knowledge (not suppositions, but the outright proofs that are available).

They need a world war simultaneously with a full Depression to get this out of the forefront. That may happen, but that is what it would take.

One of the first things I would do is take a swab from Hunter and one from Joe. DNA test.

Last edited:
I have to agree with that. But. This time it has a triggering potential to be extremely different.

It comes back to Q and the statement: They must be shown

Lookit how it is different:

Has the general public become aware of Hunter Biden's laptop contents regarding Chinese deals with the Big Guy involved? You betcha.

Biden swore like Sgt Schutz: "I know noth-ing!" about his sons' (plural) business dealings, but everyone has now seen the photos of Biden and the Chicoms with Hunter. And the emails.

The public has also seen the filth of Ukraine with Joe on video crowing in reckless arrogance:

"Son of a bitch, the guy got fired!" <-- For investigating Hunter's no-show position on the Ukraine Energy Board.

The public has also become aware of Child Trafficking. And Lolita Island. Ghislaine in prison for selling children to... um...?

Hunter's emails about him playing slap and tickle with his little girl relative. And hide the salami pics with Obama's underage daughter.

And Biden's daughter's unhappy account of "improper nude showering with Joe".

These things are public knowledge. The sum/gestalt of this... is different. There is the Internet -- which is disseminating this licentious knowledge (not suppositions, but the outright proofs that are available).

They need a world war simultaneously with a full Depression to get this out of the forefront. That may happen, but that is what it would take.

One of the first things I would do is take a swab from Hunter and one from Joe. DNA test.
IMO, pople are getting too easily lost in minutiae and petty details and can't focus on the bigger picture. Focus can't be on both or it will all be fuzzy.

If only they would actually READ THE Q DROPS instead of pretending they know what is contained therein.

Back
Top Bottom