How many cats do you have?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I have one- age 3, spayed. She is my baby.

Two at the house and five "welfare kitties" at the shop. We spend about twenty five bucks a month on kibble for the office cats and have invested about three hundred bucks in to getting them sterilized so we don't end up with fifty of them.

I soooo want a cat... a nice friendly Siamese with those adorable ice blue eyes. I have a super um... loyal (read: jealous) Maltese dog, not sure if it would work.

If you ever desire an intense animal bond beyond the point of undying loyalty, get a purebred maltese. :rotflmbo:

Two cats, two dogs (was three, Sophie passed away in the winter), had a gold fish that was 9 years old, and we have a bird too.

Zero cats currently. No plans to be adopted by another any time soon.

4 at present. One is my baby, 14 YO and we're joined at the hip - she speaks English or nearly. 3 more outdoor cats, nice but not well enough mannered to let in except in extreme weather. I used to have ~30 - they breed like cats. But the local humane society got me a deal on getting them all fixed for about $10/each, and since they were pretty stupid...Darwin has taken care of most all of them.

I mean, a gray cat sleeping on a gray gravel road at night doesn't have a super life expectancy, and a stupid one in an area that also has red foxes has the same odds.

What's funny is how they react to a couple of racoons we have around. They are just in awe of them, even while their food is being stolen - the coons wash each little bit of cat food and the cats are like "wow, you can do that?". Someday I'm going to have me a nice Danl Boone hat outa this.

Two at the house and five "welfare kitties" at the shop. We spend about twenty five bucks a month on kibble for the office cats and have invested about three hundred bucks in to getting them sterilized so we don't end up with fifty of them.

Im glad they are fixed. YAY

Back
Top Bottom