How to get rid of violent crime

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Unca Walt

Immortal. So far...
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Because of liberal DA's who will not press charges, violent crime is rampant.

The Solution, when implemented, will cause an initial adjustment period:

"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he also fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim."

I'd tend to agree.

But what do you do when the corrupted LE and kourts all side with the perp, and prosecute the perp's target?

I too think people need to realize more responsibility for their own safety.
Obviously.

Therefore the only effective answer is victims who are armed as well, if not better, than their would-be assailants.

Anything less will just keep producing more victims.

I'd tend to agree.

But what do you do when the corrupted LE and kourts all side with the perp, and prosecute the perp's target?

That's when the knowledge of how to successfully get rid of a body, helps. Lol

I'd tend to agree.

Ever watch those other-country vids where someone is getting robbed/raped/whatever and somebody else takes the perps out with their truck/car?

Corrupted uniforms are not car proof.

This is Human Law that needs to be put in place; "legal chicanery law" is now in place. <-- Which is better?

Owning land and some heavy equipment helps too. šŸ˜œ

View attachment 9161
That is so amateur. Bones, DNA... Down here in Floriduh we have alligators. They love hamburgers. So do the crabs. And the fish.

And the fun part for some of us harder cases, is to go crabbing with a "friend".

That is so amateur. Bones, DNA... Down here in Floriduh we have alligators. They love hamburgers. So do the crabs. And the fish.

And the fun part for some of us harder cases, is to go crabbing with a "friend".

Just remember to plant protected species over wherever you do this. That way, it will be illegal for anyone to dig them up.

For more tips and tricks, follow me at fuckaroundandfindout.com

Back
Top Bottom