howdy from south texas

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

H

hamsackbag

just wanted to give a big howdy to all here in the PMbug world. in my mind blued steel and walnut are also precious metals.
stack it high!

Welcome to the forum hamsackbag. Don't forget the lead and brass. :)

@ hamsackbag,

Welcome from me as well!

I used to own a small place in Goliad County, MANY moons ago. I will never argue with the guy who once told me: "Texas is God's country". I suppose in any OTHER state, them's would be fightin' words...

hello all, and thank you for the warm welcome!
brass and lead are stocked! and goliad is the hoppin spot right now...eagle ford shale oil play going on now..lots of instant millionaires there..i wonder how many are buying PMs?
i will post my purchase experience from the local dealers....i must say, the supply of physical is drying up!

thanks to all, and i have to say i am impressed with the quality of discussion on this board. i look forward to participating some and learning more!

thanks to all, and i have to say i am impressed with the quality of discussion on this board. i look forward to participating some and learning more!

Just remember.. we are all learning whether we want to admit it or not.

Back
Top Bottom