I am back from Chicago!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Hey all.

Went to get a better car- my brother found for me. So now I owe owe owe- but at least I have a decent car.

When I was there my brothers tax bill came- it went up $400 to $8800.

Everything is a scam there. Some lady tried to abduct my baby nephew took him right out of shopping cart at the store.

My other brother has shots fired at him when he was on a service call to fix the cable.
Same brother had boulder thrown threw his windshield- i57 some black kids. His wife was nearly hit in the face by that rock.

Everyone is stressed out.

Had some great family time.

The trip started out bad tho- my old car broke down 80 miles in- had to be towed $150- so my brother came to get me- that car is going to the junk yard- I think.

Glad I am home! YES!

Sounds a little too exciting for my tastes. Glad you are back home safely.

Chicago.......I think I would rather not. I went there once back in the early 1990's and it was scary back then. I can't imagine what it is like now.

Kind of interesting- I seen my brothers property tax- each entry- has a "pension" charge. It is crazy.

There is talk that every home owner in the state is going to be hit up for $400-$1400 bail out tax. EVERY HOUSE in the state!

Hey Penn

perhaps you could organise trips for would be preppers to get em out of their mums basement and show em something of the future ?

Make the car appear to break down at some forlorn and desperate location and generally give em a taste of the place

Back
Top Bottom