I am SICK of Travok Martin people

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I am sick of all these people moaning over this thug. Let them all kill each-other fine by me.

Let it all come out at the trial. Since I came back from Peru, I have heard more "Trayvon this and Trayvon that" than anything else.

Back to Tai Chi forms (to myself), relax...

or unplug and throw the tv out .........

and get up to date info on the world from the Cat (-;

Trial by TV man, trial by TV. We are a sound-bite nation, addicted to instant gratification and instant judgement. If this Zimmerman guy gets whacked by some thug, it will be blood on the hands of every single person who marched in a trayvon rally and every single person who condemned Zimmerman without all the facts.

I have steadfastly avoided watching, listening or reading the media circus. Way more important things going on right now than ... "hoodies".

Changing the channel wont work on facebook.

One thug kills another thug. People get upset. Big deal.

Well... It's quite clearly intended to distract everyone. The liberal media outlets race baited for a few days. They edited audio clips ( which should be illegal) and presented evidence that has since turned out to be bogus. The "coon" comment turned out to be "cold". They want us fighting...

Changing the channel wont work on facebook.

Well there's the first problem.

But I certainly do agree that people are in a rush to make judgement and they need to wait for everything to come out in court before condemning either party involved.

im almost curious as to wtf you are all talking about

I guess this means my filters are working (-:

tv and 'social media' all went the same way ...........

Back
Top Bottom