I had a thought, hear me out.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

chieftain

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I need to preface this by saying I have ZERO evidence for this claim.

The Clintons are on record as pushing for full disclosure regarding the UFO subject; Billy boy was stonewalled multiple times and Shillary was rumoured to have had substantial documentation on that infamous email server (amongst other things).

What if (and it's a big if) her presidential aspirations were scuttled to prevent disclosure; with Donny T being the lesser of those two evils?

Are you suggesting that the 2016 election was rigged in favor of Trump, and the media which practically had a mental breakdown over Hillary's loss, failed to investigate or report on it?

I can't speak for chieftain, but I think he's strictly talking about UFO disclosures and the government trying to prevent it from happening. One thing I never considered is what he is suggesting as a longshot possibility. And he does have a disclaimer in his question. I believe what he posted is food for thought. Sure as hell made me think.

Could you imagine if it were to get out (into the public realm) that ETs and UFOs were very real, have been around a long time and we (us humans) were descended from them? All world religion would be thrown into turmoil and people would be wanting some payback for all the bullshit they've been spoon feeding us for centuries.

World govs would shit their pants worrying about the return of our creators. Some would be thinking their power would be gone (along with their very lives) for screwing people over and acting like they were gods in some cases.

Would be something you'd never forget.

Are you suggesting that the 2016 election was rigged in favor of Trump, and the media which practically had a mental breakdown over Hillary's loss, failed to investigate or report on it?

I'm not sure yet.

The email server never saw the light of day, the MIC made sure of that. They wouldn't expend so many resources for one smelly server that had evidence of bribery and the usual Democrap shenanigans, it must have had some hot tamale, too hot to be in the public domain.

IIRC, the speculation was that Hillary's server contained information on how the Clinton Foundation was being used for influence peddling / money laundering.

IIRC, the speculation was that Hillary's server contained information on how the Clinton Foundation was being used for influence peddling / money laundering.

It probably did, but in the grand scheme of things... minor and inconsequential.

I fail to see why this would be so important that the Klintoons - with stacks of bodies, a Bimbo Eruption Squad, and enforcers who did drive-bys in suburban Starbucks...why they would feel it SO IMPORTANT to hide this.

Why it would be such a big deal to hide this. IMHO, it's only a big deal to the fantacists who mentally stroke-off to the idea, and think that others are also so absorbed by it...and simply REVEALING FACTS (with no stake, one way or the other) would be so TERRIBLE to the government.

This speaks of autism. Of the fantacists. Who don't understand the point of keeping secrets, and why, for governments to push big lies...they need a motive. Really, UFOs? That's an incentive to SPEND MOAR! Moar graft, moar rigged contracts, moar tax monies to moar cronies! That's POWER.

Government would lie to PUT IT OUT, not conceal it.

They apparently think that government keeps it quiet because THEY JUST KNOW that they're out there, and government's torturing them. Like Clif High's fantasy, that solid evidence of UFOs is gonna be found by food mobs looting government buildings.

As if stupid hungry people (who didn't set up some stored rations) are gonna be interested in government papers, when what they're looking for are MREs. Or packets of crackers at the coffee stations.

The UFO "question" affects my life not at all. I don't believe in the damn things, but I can be persuaded. Just show me evidence I can accept (Photoshop doesn't count) in a logical way, and I'm there.

It changes nothing for me. For most people. We've lived with drunks and attention-whores spotting UFOs, for my whole life. So, some of it is real...BFD.

If they were hostile, we'd know it by now. Bubba hiding evidence on his toilet-server, doesn't change that they're out there (if they are).

CJ, I'll try formulate something that hopefully makes some sense.

They were and still are, power hungry like all good socio- and psychopaths. Bubba would have got a whiff of some of the tech the MIC was sitting on, and knowing their propensity to sniff out a good rort, off they went. They probably came across something akin to Col. Corso's book "The Day After Roswell" and worked out that the potential power they could wield was even greater if they had access to the tech AND that the origin of the tech was non-terrestrial and wanted in on the action. Whether they cared about the origin remains to be seen, I'm thinking no, probably seeing the origin as an interesting footnote but not much more.

Fast forward to 1993 and with Bubba sitting in the yet to be shit soiled chair in the White House, he figured he was in a position to get access to anything he wanted. Except the MIC had other ideas and gas lighted him every step of the way. There is a possibility that Bubba was onto something like a bloodhound and they had to take more influential measures to throw that dog off the scent.

With the (s)election of the Kenyan in 2008, Hilary figured it was her turn to have a crack at getting into El Dorado; she would have had a higher security clearance than Bubba and thought it was her ticket into the chocolate factory. As I mentioned earlier, she may have found something and kept it on "that" email server, hoping to either use it as a bargaining chip or directly. When the MIC realised she did have something of value and if it went public domain, it would sink them, they had to step in and mitigate the threat posed.

Enter DJT...

Now to answer your question/statement about UFO's affecting your life... Should the technology that the MIC is sitting on (and its origins) ever be released/revealed and it goes open source/public domain, they lose every scrap of power and control they have ever wielded.

This is because:
- the technology ISN'T terrestrial in origin
- it would DESTROY every single energy generation industry overnight
- it would render impotent and fallacious every single organised religion in an instant
- the crisis of faith would be so extreme, many won't know what to do with themselves

I'm not even scratching the surface when it comes to the ramifications of full disclosure.

Now to answer your question/statement about UFO's affecting your life... Should the technology that the MIC is sitting on (and its origins) ever be released/revealed and it goes open source/public domain, they lose every scrap of power and control they have ever wielded.

Sounds kinda like what we were promised of the Internet.

Information at your fingertips! Digital control in the home! Lights on, food cooked, video-conferences in your front room, all with a switch, or a verbal command! Who will need newspapers? Who will need libraries?

Instead, it's turned into a hellscape right out of Franz Kafka, George Orwell and Aldous Huxley.

IF that technology comes out, it will be used - you can bet on it - for sociopathic ends. Because the Elites have shown they cannot be trusted; and we haven't yet found a way to remove or control them.

And it's a sign that our society is aging and ossifying, that our Elites are so anti-life, anti-prosperity, anti-human.

But I'm not going to convince anyone here. It will have to play out, as all history must.

But there ain't gonna be no flying RVs that Clif fantasizes about. There may be electro-magnetic prison barriers...but the natural state of humanity is NOT...IDLE LEISURE.

Sounds kinda like what we were promised of the Internet.

Information at your fingertips! Digital control in the home! Lights on, food cooked, video-conferences in your front room, all with a switch, or a verbal command! Who will need newspapers? Who will need libraries?

Instead, it's turned into a hellscape right out of Franz Kafka, George Orwell and Aldous Huxley.

IF that technology comes out, it will be used - you can bet on it - for sociopathic ends. Because the Elites have shown they cannot be trusted; and we haven't yet found a way to remove or control them.

And it's a sign that our society is aging and ossifying, that our Elites are so anti-life, anti-prosperity, anti-human.

But I'm not going to convince anyone here. It will have to play out, as all history must.

But there ain't gonna be no flying RVs that Clif fantasizes about. There may be electro-magnetic prison barriers...but the natural state of humanity is NOT...IDLE LEISURE.

What you've written is 100% correct, IF they can maintain and reinforce control. They have a problem, a huge one, one where their thinking has gone to limited disclosure to appease the masses and buy time to plug the dam wall. In my opinion, they're doing this by way of people like Grusch, Elizondo and others that have come into the public purview in the past few years.

To go further, and the real point of the secrecy and decades of reverse engineering, their last resort to implement a totalitarian one world government. This is their trump card, they've played pretty much every other card (I contend that the spicy cough shitshow was haphazardly rushed into play to provide a monstrous distraction so as to prevent full disclosure, the clot shots were tacked on as a fringe benefit).

And one last point, when full disclosure does happen, it won't be peaceful and an instant utopia, it will be bedlam for years as the world readjusts. You can't undo tens of thousands of years of social programming overnight, the sorts of ideology and belief systems that would be destroyed by disclosure are almost imprinted in genetic memory in some races. Free energy won't be able to take over seamlessly from the fossil and other traditional fuels, there will be a yawning chasm between the two where the transition does actually happen; it might well be tens of years. And don't forget, the MIC won't go down quietly, they will try anything to retain control.

To be blunt, the transition period could well be hell on earth.

Back
Top Bottom