I must be the last person never to find gold.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

you must be looking in all the wrong places (-;

Why they even found it coming from Swiss shitters

Everywhere I go I see it. Its become so commonplace I no longer feel the urge to pick it up and bury it somewhere else ........

I have sometimes wondered how the professional treasure hunters that scour the oceans for wrecked ships (with gold cargo) pay their bills and daily living expenses while they wait for their big score.

I think the research is the bit they have to do for the love of it, then they put together a convincing enough package to get wealthy individuals to back them.
Many find nothing before the money runs out but some get lucky.
Then some nasty government steps up and claims the treasure and further money is wasted on legal process.
I suspect there's plenty of sunken treasure that's been found and very few ever got to hear about it

Back
Top Bottom