I think I like trump

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I don't like anybody that's a gun grabber, same reason I don't like Ben Carson.

That's what most gun grabbers say. Then the say they want "common sense" gun control. He's came out in favor of the "assault weapon" ban, waiting periods, "universal" background checks, etc. Too bad they don't have a waiting period and require a permit to exercise his 1st amendment rights.

he excludes himself from being an honest decent individual when he chooses to become a politician

He is an asshole like most everyone else in the political game, but he has he ego and narcissism of a movie star. That's a dangerous combination.

think both sub species have ego Bug
Narcissism is a bonus that comes from the feeling of success

While I agree with probably 75% of what he says, it's often the way in which he says it that make him difficult to stomach.

Back
Top Bottom