Important Ignore feature

Thread contains important information that may impact how you use the forum

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
Folks, this forum software has a an "ignore" feature. Just hover your mouse cursor over someone's username and click the "ignore" button on the pop-up screen. There's no need to harange folk personally or shoot the messenger because they post news or a POV that you don't like. Let's keep discussion focused on topics, not on members of the community.

Folks, this forum software has a an "ignore" feature. Just hover your mouse cursor over someone's username and click the "ignore" button on the pop-up screen. There's no need to harange folk personally or shoot the messenger because they post news or a POV that you don't like. Let's keep discussion focused on topics, not on members of the community.
I tried that over your username and I didn’t see anything?

It's probably because I'm the Admin for the site and it's kind of necessary for an admin to be able to communicate forum issues with the community. It should look like this:

ignore.jpg

I need to investigate to see how the permissions settings work with the ignore list.

Please try now (with @searcher ) and let me know if the option appears and/or works.

SS66785SB2.jpg

Showed up for me also. Unfortunately the person I used I am not currently willing to ignore. Maybe later.

However. if at a later date is it possible to un-ignore someone you've already had on your ignore list?

... if at a later date is it possible to un-ignore someone you've already had on your ignore list?
Yes. You can unignore anyone that you have added to your ignore list at any time.

Back
Top Bottom