Welcome to the PMBug forums - a community supported watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more.
Register a free account to join the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including access to market data/charts and additional members only rooms (including one for trade/barter with the community).
Time for a yard sale man.
When I moved to where I live now, I just asked the guy I sold my old house if he wanted anything I was going to leave behind or throw out. He was like a kid in a candy store. The guy told me to leave everything I didn't want, even if I thought it was trash. The feeling I had once I was no longer burdened with two sheds full of useless shit and a house full of twenty year old clothes was fantastic. My wife lost it when I told her though, but got over it pretty quick when I said she could spend three grand to buy new clothes. I got new appliances, new furniture.....new everything.
Lose the crap and life becomes suddenly easier.
The neighbor wants me to move boxes to her attic.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?