Interesting discussion

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
This could go in either silver or gold, but since I am a die-hard silver fan, it will go here.

I read a site called Jesse's Cafe Americain, which focuses largely on metals, but follows other salient items in the financial news as well. It is usually updated daily with two or three commentaries. Today there are several articles that I found well worth the time to read, which point out the troubles brewing over at the Comex.

The site can be found here for those that care to dip over and read.

http://jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com/

It's been apparent for a while now that vaults are losing inventory. Demand for physical is outstripping supply. (Spot) Price isn't reflecting it yet. Will be interesting when market forces assert themselves.

Back
Top Bottom