Review: International Precious Metals

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

logo2.png

Locations: Silsbee, Texas

Shipping (USA): ???

Payment Options: Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Check, Money Order, Wire

~~~

When I did business with IPM, I didn't even visit their website. They advertise specials in various magazines and I took advantage of one of their offers on Silver Eagles well below the premiums offered even by Tulving at the time (and without any minimum purchase requirement).

After doing business with them, they sent me a huge multi-page full color glossy brochure listing all the bullion they offered for sale - it's much more that just what's listed on their website. You are better off calling them to check on their inventory, than trying to buy from their website IMO.

IPM is all about physical delivery, so they are different from most phone order dealers in that respect. They didn't try to sell me on a storage account.

In my experience, their packing and shipping was fine. I didn't have any problems with any orders.

If you buy something from them, the IPM agent who handles your account will contact you from time to time to pursue follow up business. In my experience though, they are very personable and there is no hard sell at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom