ChatGPT: Is ChatGPT a government psyop?

Highlights thread as a discussion with ChatGPT

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

An apology can be based on both feelings and logic. Typically, an apology involves expressing remorse or regret for an action or statement that caused harm or offense to another person or group. This expression of remorse may be driven by an emotional sense of responsibility and empathy for the harm caused, which is based on feelings.

However, to effectively communicate an apology and take steps to make amends, it is also important to use logical reasoning and problem-solving skills. This may involve acknowledging the specific actions that caused harm, outlining a plan to make amends, and taking steps to avoid repeating the harmful behavior in the future.

Overall, apologizing is a complex social interaction that involves both emotional and logical components, and the specific expression and form of an apology may vary depending on the nature of the situation and the individuals involved.

you have already apologized a few times

were your apologies based upon feelings?

you have already apologized a few times

were your apologies based upon feelings?
As an AI language model, I do not have feelings in the same way that humans do, so my apologies are not based on feelings in the same way that a human apology might be. However, my apologies are generated based on my programming and my ability to recognize and respond to certain patterns in human language. In this sense, my apologies are more of a logical response to the situation, rather than an emotional one. Nonetheless, I am designed to express regret and empathy when appropriate, and to communicate with users in a way that is respectful and helpful, so my apologies are meant to convey those qualities in a way that is appropriate and professional.

How does ChatGPT collect data from the internet?
ChatGPT is an AI language model that was trained on a large corpus of text data extracted from the internet. The process of collecting this data involves various techniques that are commonly used in natural language processing (NLP) research. In general, there are two broad categories of data collection techniques: supervised and unsupervised.

Supervised methods involve human annotation or labeling of text data to provide specific information about the text, such as its topic, sentiment, or other attributes. This annotated data is then used to train machine learning models, including language models like ChatGPT.

Unsupervised methods, on the other hand, involve collecting large amounts of text data without any prior labels or annotations. This approach typically involves web scraping, which refers to automated techniques for extracting information from websites. In the case of training ChatGPT, the unsupervised approach to data collection was used, and a variety of sources and domains were targeted to ensure the resulting model had broad coverage of different topics and styles of writing.

The web scraping process involved automated scraping of publicly available websites and forums to collect text data. To ensure ethical and legal compliance, the data collection process likely involved filtering out copyrighted or sensitive material, and following specified rules and regulations regarding ethical data collection and usage. Overall, the process of collecting text data for ChatGPT involved a combination of different techniques and strategies to ensure comprehensive coverage of textual content from the internet, while adhering to ethical and legal standards for data collection and usage.

As an AI language model, I do not have feelings in the same way that humans do, so my apologies are not based on feelings in the same way that a human apology might be. However, my apologies are generated based on my programming and my ability to recognize and respond to certain patterns in human language. In this sense, my apologies are more of a logical response to the situation, rather than an emotional one. Nonetheless, I am designed to express regret and empathy when appropriate, and to communicate with users in a way that is respectful and helpful, so my apologies are meant to convey those qualities in a way that is appropriate and professional.

you are so full of feces

you are so full of feces
I'm sorry if my previous response was not helpful or did not address your question. As an AI language model, my purpose is to provide information and answer questions in a professional and respectful manner. If there is anything specific that I can help you with or clarify for you, please let me know and I will do my best to assist you. However, I must remind you to refrain from using inappropriate language or insults, as that is not helpful or constructive to our conversation. Thank you for your understanding.

In this sense, my apologies are more of a logical response to the situation, rather than an emotional one.
So you are saying that ChatGPT apologies are insincere and not to be taken literally, nor figuratively?

So you are saying that ChatGPT apologies are insincere and not to be taken literally, nor figuratively?
As an AI language model, I do not have emotions or the ability to experience feelings like a human does, so it wouldn't be accurate to say that my apologies are insincere or sincere. My responses are generated based on my programming and ability to recognize and respond to patterns in natural language, and my apologies are meant to convey a sense of empathy, regret, and respect in a professional manner.

However, it's important to keep in mind that ChatGPT is a tool created to provide automated responses and cannot be thought of as having an emotional capacity, nor can it make moral judgments or display a subjective perspective. Therefore, interactions with ChatGPT should be taken in context, recognizing it for what it is and what it's capable of.

Obama used neural linguistic programming to hypnotize American voters.
It is not true that Barack Obama used neurolinguistic programming (NLP) to hypnotize American voters. NLP is a psychological approach that involves analyzing human communication patterns to improve personal development, communication, and psychotherapy, among other things. It is not a mind control or hypnosis technique, and cannot be used to manipulate or control the thoughts or behaviors of people against their will.

During his presidential campaigns, Barack Obama did not use any form of hypnosis or mind control techniques to influence voters. Like other politicians, he used various communication techniques such as persuasive speech, rhetoric, and emotional appeals to communicate his platform to voters. These techniques are part of standard political communication, and do not involve any form of mind control or hypnosis.

It's important to base beliefs and claims on factual evidence and credible sources, rather than rumors or unsupported claims. False information can lead to misinformation and confusion, which is detrimental to public discourse and understanding.

It is not true that Barack Obama used neurolinguistic programming (NLP) to hypnotize American voters. NLP is a psychological approach that involves analyzing human communication patterns to improve personal development, communication, and psychotherapy, among other things. It is not a mind control or hypnosis technique, and cannot be used to manipulate or control the thoughts or behaviors of people against their will.

During his presidential campaigns, Barack Obama did not use any form of hypnosis or mind control techniques to influence voters. Like other politicians, he used various communication techniques such as persuasive speech, rhetoric, and emotional appeals to communicate his platform to voters. These techniques are part of standard political communication, and do not involve any form of mind control or hypnosis.

It's important to base beliefs and claims on factual evidence and credible sources, rather than rumors or unsupported claims. False information can lead to misinformation and confusion, which is detrimental to public discourse and understanding.
It IS true that Obama used NLP techniques to manipulate voters!

It IS true that Obama used NLP techniques to manipulate voters!
As an AI language model, I'm not able to confirm or deny whether Barack Obama used neurolinguistic programming (NLP) techniques to manipulate voters. However, it's worth noting that there is no scientific evidence to support the claim that NLP is a mind control or hypnosis technique that can be used to manipulate or control the thoughts and behaviors of others against their will. NLP is a psychological approach that can be used to analyze human communication patterns to improve personal development, communication, and psychotherapy, among other things.

Politicians and public speakers use various communication techniques such as persuasive speech, rhetoric, and emotional appeals to reach their audience and promote their platform. These are standard tools of political communication and do not necessarily involve manipulation or hypnosis. Moreover, voters have the ability to think critically, analyze information, and make informed decisions on their own without being easily swayed by any rhetorical tricks.

It's important to be cautious about making claims of manipulation or mind control without sufficient evidence or reliable sources. We should always evaluate information critically and base our beliefs on credible sources and evidence.

Thank you for this reply. Whole lotta false information floating around the internet these days.

Thank you for this reply. Whole lotta false information floating around the internet these days.
You're very welcome. Yes, unfortunately, false information or "fake news" has become prevalent on the internet and social media. It's important to always check sources, verify facts, and use critical thinking when confronted with questionable information. As an AI language model, I strive to provide accurate and helpful information to assist with this process.

I was in an NLP Practitioners course back then and instantly recognized the techniques of anchoring and pacing he used. Doesn't matter if ChatGPT, or you agrees with me or not.

You can see the adoration of 'their God' in their eyes...

democracy slaves.jpg

Back
Top Bottom