Is it time to buy First Republic at $6.00?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

<SLV>

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I don't think the Fed will let them fold. Will we look back a year from now and wish we bought at $6.00?

I don't think the Fed will let them fold. Will we look back a year from now and wish we bought at $6.00?
The Fed may force a sale. Will the sale provide enough value to cover equity investment? Now that's gambling (unless you have insider info).

From an article I posted,

"As of this week, the Feds are not coming to rescue the local banks. They were not going to rescue Silicon Valley Bank until they had no choice. Commercial real estate has just as many powerful oligarchs as the tech sector, maybe more. That means everyone is going to be betting on yet another massive bailout of the banking sector."

Good luck with your bet.

As of today - stick a fork in FR, or check lunatic fringe thread

open up the window and check out the view

maybe short @$6 and ride to 0

American Airlines dropped down to around a dollar back in 9-11….that was a good entry point 😂😂😂

The writing has been on the wall for First Republic since SVB went down. Fractional reserve banking follies fell feeble financial foundation. Who's next?

Back
Top Bottom